The Student Room Group

My bf asked a girl for her sc username

I don't like it and I keep asking him questions , he doesn't talk to no other girls and he now has her snapchat , like I know he is just a friend of hers but I dont like it. Am I wrong?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
He's probably just a friend and you're overthinking it. Yes, guys and girls can be friends.
Reply 2
Original post by UWS
He's probably just a friend and you're overthinking it. Yes, guys and girls can be friends.

Well he did tell me he got her snapchat , but I keep doubting him.
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
Well he did tell me he got her snapchat , but I keep doubting him.

Why do you doubt him? Do you have any reasonable evidence to be suspicious?
Reply 4
Original post by UWS
Why do you doubt him? Do you have any reasonable evidence to be suspicious?

Well he is at university and I am at college.
I don't like it and I keep asking him questions , he doesn't talk to no other girls and he now has her snapchat , like I know he is just a friend of hers but I dont like it. Am I wrong?

there ain't one boy on earth texting just one girl , get over it
Reply 6

This is not a good reason.
Well then that’s understandable , but clearly if you are doubting him then you think he’s capable of cheating. Either trust the man or let him go, simples.
Lol you doubt him so you think he’s capable of cheating , either trust him and leave him be or just call it off, you can’t accuse ppl without proof
Reply 9
Original post by UWS
This is not a good reason.

But he is really nice , we have been together for a year and he doesnt talk to other girls , just that he added a girl on sc and then told me gets worried but why would he tell me then?
Reply 10
But he is really nice , we have been together for a year and he doesnt talk to other girls , just that he added a girl on sc and then told me gets worried but why would he tell me then?

I think the fact that he told you that he got his friend's snapchat means he doesn't want you to overthink it...
What is wrong with people nowadays. It is just a snapchat username. Not flippin nudes. So what, they can talk. Everyone is entitled to talk to whoever they want as long as it's for the right reasons. Get over it and stop acting suspicious.
Original post by smirreh14
Lol you doubt him so you think he’s capable of cheating , either trust him and leave him be or just call it off, you can’t accuse ppl without proof

Yes I doubt him a lot , we've been together for a year , he is still a virgin too and so am I , we've done a few things but he wants to do things when I am ready which I aint..
Original post by UWS
I think the fact that he told you that he got his friend's snapchat means he doesn't want you to overthink it...

I am seeing him this saturday so I could ask him a few q's , got any in mind?
Original post by y.u.mad.bro?
What is wrong with people nowadays. It is just a snapchat username. Not flippin nudes. So what, they can talk. Everyone is entitled to talk to whoever they want as long as it's for the right reasons. Get over it and stop acting suspicious.

But I WAS SCARED! Only because of the fact he doesnt talk to girls!
What's the big deal with snapchat? How much different is it to him adding other girls on facebook?
there ain't one boy on earth texting just one girl , get over it

fake news
Only time I use snapchat is when some girl forces me to download it so she can flirt with me lol
If i be honest, i dont know a guy who would not do anything with any other girl when they're at uni. Especially as a first year student. Plus hes a virgin and is ready but your holding him back even after a year of being together. From a man, its a matter of time before he goes looking somewhere else if he hasn't already.

I was in a relationship for a year and a half when i was 18, with a girl who was also 18 but wasn't ready even after a year and a half. i never pushed her, i did let her know but said im ready when you are at the end of the day. Stayed faithfully with her and turned down countless other opportunities but once we was about to hit that 2 year mark and all we do is foreplay stuff, i had to just call it quits with the relationship.She was heartbroken but i mean she should prob date a guy in his 40s who penis barely functions and has a sex drive that is active once a year. Not a young guy like me.

Im not saying ull get dumped or cheated on. im just saying it will statistically increase the chances of that happening
Reply 19

yeah this relationship isn't going to work out lmao.

otherwise I would've said you're overreacting

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending