The Student Room Group

Make revision and studying easier.

1. Practice Exam Papers.
2. Do your homework and get the lecturer or teacher to check in a class or seminar.
3. Post important points to remember on your wall.
4. Start or join a study group.
5. Google the topic to get a different perspective.
All good tips. Personally for me studying with other people didn't work. I only ever included other people in my studying if I needed to ask a question.
Original post by DrawTheLine
All good tips. Personally for me studying with other people didn't work. I only ever included other people in my studying if I needed to ask a question.

Yeah same here. But I'm freaking out right now. I have my exam tomorrow so im going through all the revision material. and it just keeps getting confusing and confusing :/
Original post by AshCrash22
Yeah same here. But I'm freaking out right now. I have my exam tomorrow so im going through all the revision material. and it just keeps getting confusing and confusing :/

Take a break. Go for a walk, make a cup of tea. Close your books for an hour. Watch a film or a show. You need to take time off or you'll burn out and you won't remember anything. The day before my second biology exam, I only did about 30 minutes of revision. I just physically couldn't do any more.
Original post by DrawTheLine
Take a break. Go for a walk, make a cup of tea. Close your books for an hour. Watch a film or a show. You need to take time off or you'll burn out and you won't remember anything. The day before my second biology exam, I only did about 30 minutes of revision. I just physically couldn't do any more.

You know that's what my mom said but i feel so scared what if tomorrow when I'm sitting in the exam hall I wont know anything. Like right now I revised some stuff and it felt like i didn't even know that :/ (even though I know that I have learnt it before)
Revision cards
Reply 6
Original post by AshCrash22
You know that's what my mom said but i feel so scared what if tomorrow when I'm sitting in the exam hall I wont know anything. Like right now I revised some stuff and it felt like i didn't even know that :/ (even though I know that I have learnt it before)

I know I might be late and you might have already taken the exam. However for future reference. If you feel you anxious when studying the day before perhaps try a few days or weeks before next time. To give some time for the information to sink in or to go back to it again. Whatever happens you will be even more ready next time.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending