The Student Room Group

2018 Veterinary applicants

Scroll to see replies

Finally got my Bristol questionnaire
Original post by Kiaraxox

Yay! Good stuff. Unfortunately i'm still waiting.....
is the bristol questionnaire sent by email or to a portal?
Original post by alexriversxx

Email
Original post by alexriversxx

email

When did you send off your application if you don’t mind me asking?
Original post by lm1999
When did you send off your application if you don’t mind me asking?

On the 12th October
On the 12th October

I sent mine on the 11th. :|
Original post by Viapurifico
I sent mine on the 11th. :|

I sent my application on the 14th October. I don't believe theres any particular pattern by date. So stay hopeful!
What kind of GCSE grades do the ones having recieved the questionnaire have?
Original post by lm1999
what kind of gcse grades do the ones having recieved the questionnaire have?

6a*, 3a, 1b
Original post by lm1999

8A's 2B's and I'm a gap year student and got A*AA at alevel so hang on in there, I got rejected last year before I got my grades so I'm still holding out hope ☺️
Hi, did anyone else use the NSA lambing list to find lambing placements when you did you're wex? I've found a couple near me so would prefer them and I want to email, but have no idea what to put... any tips??
Reply 1053
Original post by CupOfCaramel
Hi, did anyone else use the NSA lambing list to find lambing placements when you did you're wex? I've found a couple near me so would prefer them and I want to email, but have no idea what to put... any tips??

This was how I found my placement for last Feb half term 🙂. Start by telling them why you're writing (i.e. looking for a lambing placement) then talk a bit about yourself, whether or not you have relevant previous experience (and if not that you're keen to learn and don't mind getting your hands dirty). Also put in dates you'd be available obviously, and if the farm is close you could offer to drop by so they can meet you before they decide if they want to offer a placement or not. Hope this helps!
Original post by lm1999

8 A*, 2 A, 1 B and an A in FSMQ
Well I got 2A* and 9 A's and still haven't recieved. Sent application on the 13th
Original post by Jo_rb
This was how I found my placement for last Feb half term 🙂. Start by telling them why you're writing (i.e. looking for a lambing placement) then talk a bit about yourself, whether or not you have relevant previous experience (and if not that you're keen to learn and don't mind getting your hands dirty). Also put in dates you'd be available obviously, and if the farm is close you could offer to drop by so they can meet you before they decide if they want to offer a placement or not. Hope this helps!

Thank you so much, just sent it including everything you said! :smile:
Finally got the Bristol questionnaire today!!
Reply 1058
Edinburgh have gave out offers to interview today
Reply 1059
I got invited to an interview at Surrey today

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending