The Student Room Group

I Had Sex with my friends mum! HELP

Scroll to see replies

Original post by djballer
i went to reply but it did it on anonymous for some reason, but anyway, its been confirmed by numerous people at our college that its happened and its begin to spread as a vicious but true rumour round our school

I meant try and find out what exactly happened between you and his mother.

I dont want to fight my bestfriend but im alot bigger and stronger than him so if he tries to fight me should i like let him win almost wwe style fake an injury make him look good maybe then hell be my friend again

Not sure if you're being serious? Given the "severity" of this situation, how are you making wise cracks?
And this folks is why you don't do drugs.
Original post by JME1993
Attachment not found

i understand it sounds unbelievable, i barely believe it myself, i dont know how to show proof of it too you, but its a really ****** up situation and im in need of advice but everyone is telling me to move away and that isnt really helpful, i just want things to go back the way they where
why is everyone commenting back to this thread hahahaha it obviously never happened
Reply 24
basically i was on a night out, took a few things as well as alcohol, don't know if i am allowed to specify on here might get my question removed. So anyway i leave this DNB event because i got way to spinney no idea what was going on so my friend said go his house and sleep there he will leave later and meet me back there because he wanted to carry on partying. So he pays for my taxi home and i walk into his house and his mum was awake downstairs, which kind of shocked me because it was around 2am, memory is quite hazy. anyway she poured me a drink or two and we were chatting about my girlfriend, her son all the usual **** people chat to their friends mums about, i must have been quite drunk at this point because i offered her some of my of coke, she said yh and we continued from there. i dont really remember much from that point. at around six am i got banged by my bestmate and woke up naked next to his mum who was also naked in his bed. i just got up put on my trackies and ran we havent spoke since, i havent told my girlfriend and i dont know what i should do, surely he should say sorry for hitting me?

in All honesty isnt it his mums fault she pretty much groomed me if she gave me alcohol

sounds pretty absurd tbh

you can't really blame people's skepticism..
Original post by Technetium

Not sure if you're being serious? Given the "severity" of this situation, how are you making wise cracks?

its just my personality, when i feel anxious or nervous i just make crappy jokes, sorry
Reply 26
Original post by ANM775
sounds pretty absurd tbh

you can't really blame people's skepticism..

i do get that people dont believe me and i think if i was reading someone else writing this i would think its full of ****, but i dont know how to prove it too you this did happen, ive lost my best mate, i just want things to go back the way they where and i need advice, i aint the smartest and i know this is a forum for people who like think and know stuff so i was hoping maybe someone had a reasonable idea to liek sort it out and not just run away to new zealand or whatever, i dont care if a few dont belive me i get that just want help :frown:
Reply 27
Original post by Technetium

its my peronsality, when i get anxious or nervous i make a poor attempt at humour, to try and make the person i feel nervous or anxious about laugh or smile and like me abit, in all honesty im completely and utterly at a loss i have no idea what to do, your the only one giving me genuine advice so thank you
Posting online about your fantasies as if they actually happened doesn't mean they did, sorry bud

Posted from TSR Mobile
Trollll this is a trolll
Original post by physicseastldn
Trollll this is a trolll

i promise im not
That friendship is over and dead. Try to move on. Don't do drugs.

If you badly want this friendship your only hope is to plead that you were too drunk to even remember or know what you were doing and you are very sorry. Idk if that'll work but give it a shot.

Do not try and contact his mother again.
it seems alot of people arent believing you, but ill give you the benefit of the doubt, why not try and talk to the friend explain the drink and drugs thing say sorry
Reply 33
You clearly couldn’t have given concent
Reply 34
basically i was on a night out, took a few things as well as alcohol, don't know if i am allowed to specify on here might get my question removed. So anyway i leave this DNB event because i got way to spinney no idea what was going on so my friend said go his house and sleep there he will leave later and meet me back there because he wanted to carry on partying. So he pays for my taxi home and i walk into his house and his mum was awake downstairs, which kind of shocked me because it was around 2am, memory is quite hazy. anyway she poured me a drink or two and we were chatting about my girlfriend, her son all the usual **** people chat to their friends mums about, i must have been quite drunk at this point because i offered her some of my of coke, she said yh and we continued from there. i dont really remember much from that point. at around six am i got banged by my bestmate and woke up naked next to his mum who was also naked in his bed. i just got up put on my trackies and ran we havent spoke since, i havent told my girlfriend and i dont know what i should do, surely he should say sorry for hitting me?

in All honesty isnt it his mums fault she pretty much groomed me if she gave me alcohol

So many things wrong in this story. The friendship will be very odd from now on if it continues.
Reply 35

Oh deary me. What a messed up society this is that we live in.
what you did is messed up considering you have a girlfriend, and I'm not trying to insult you cause I've cheated too so I can't talk, but I think telling your girlfriend is the next move you should make because things could become serious between her you never know, and u don't want to be holding that guilt potentially for the rest of your life.
At the end of the day you chose to take the things you took, and offer it to his mum and although you didn't think about the consequences because you were drunk, you can't blame anyone but yourself for what happened, assuming the sex was consensual.

You need to apologise to your friend and accept that he will probably never like you again, but don't beat yourself up about the whole situation too much because everyone makes mistakes. As long as you learn from the situation everyone should work out.
Original post by 408655
Oh deary me. What a messed up society this is that we live in.

I bet you're fun at parties
I mean, if this story is true? Legend.

But seriously, what? This stuff happens?
Reply 39
Original post by JME1993
I bet you're fun at parties

Depends

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending