The Student Room Group

Birmingham MSc Decision Time

I am an international student from the US applying to Birmingham for an MSc in Public and Environmental Health Sciences. I submitted my application on Sept. 22nd and have not yet received a decision (Nov. 7th). I know the estimated turnaround time for Birmingham is 4-6 weeks. Does anyone have any personal experience with how long Birmingham takes to make a decision? I have to commit to or reject one of my other universities by Nov. 16th so I'm starting to worry that I won't hear back from Birmingham before then. Birmingham is my top choice, but I don't want to be left without a university for next year!
Original post by KML2018
I am an international student from the US applying to Birmingham for an MSc in Public and Environmental Health Sciences. I submitted my application on Sept. 22nd and have not yet received a decision (Nov. 7th). I know the estimated turnaround time for Birmingham is 4-6 weeks. Does anyone have any personal experience with how long Birmingham takes to make a decision? I have to commit to or reject one of my other universities by Nov. 16th so I'm starting to worry that I won't hear back from Birmingham before then. Birmingham is my top choice, but I don't want to be left without a university for next year!

It isn't quite the 16th of Nov yet. Email Brum and ask for an update and email the other uni and ask for an extension. Worst case you can accept the other offer and reject later.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending