The Student Room Group

student finance

Hi,I am a 19 years old EU national working in the U.K and I would like to apply for student finance but I've never lived in the EU, I've been support myself since I left home (6 months ago) I haven't had much contact with my mother and I don't talk to my father since he left me and my family to live in another country (Portugal) and I don't think I am able to pay for my studies right now, so I'd like to know if I am eligible to any kind of support?
Reply 1
Original post by Kelly Julia
Hi,I am a 19 years old EU national working in the U.K and I would like to apply for student finance but I've never lived in the EU, I've been support myself since I left home (6 months ago) I haven't had much contact with my mother and I don't talk to my father since he left me and my family to live in another country (Portugal) and I don't think I am able to pay for my studies right now, so I'd like to know if I am eligible to any kind of support?

Moved to the Student Financial Support forum :h: for future reference, here's the forum directory.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending