The Student Room Group

Greenwich university nursing course March 2018 intake.

Hello,
I have applied for nursing at gre. I have been shortlisted and will be attending a interview. Is anyone else applying for next year nursing course at gre???
Reply 1
Hey, I just got a unconditional offer today!! And will be starting in March to do adult nursing 😄
Reply 2
Original post by Zoeee12
Hey, I just got a unconditional offer today!! And will be starting in March to do adult nursing 😄

What was the English test like?

My assessment is tomorrow! Any pointers would be amazing!
Reply 3
Original post by Reed93
What was the English test like?

My assessment is tomorrow! Any pointers would be amazing!

Yes! So you have to do a essay which is 2 pages on a question. I think they gave me something along the lines of: how would you promote independence to a patient. Make sure your spelling is on point and make sure you use paragraphs!! Good luck
Reply 4
Original post by Zoeee12
Yes! So you have to do a essay which is 2 pages on a question. I think they gave me something along the lines of: how would you promote independence to a patient. Make sure your spelling is on point and make sure you use paragraphs!! Good luck

Thankyou!!!
So nervous!!!
Reply 5
Hello

Is Greenwich still accepting? I am close to finish my access in this month and I want to apply for March.
Reply 6
Original post by nixon58
Hello

Is Greenwich still accepting? I am close to finish my access in this month and I want to apply for March.

Yeah. Think you have till 15th jan to apply.
That’s when I’m applying for.
Reply 7
Yea I will apply before that... I hope I get in
Reply 8
Original post by nixon58
Yea I will apply before that... I hope I get in

You’ll be fine then! Fingers crossed we both do!
Reply 9
True true...... I’m finishing up my access in the middle of this month
Reply 10
Ive been offered a place for march But want to start in September. Does anyone no how I go about it?
Reply 11
Original post by Zoeee12
Ive been offered a place for march But want to start in September. Does anyone no how I go about it?

Get in touch with the admissions at the uni? xx
Hey I'm going to apply really soon :smile: does anyone know if we get a summer holiday if we get a place in march? xx
Reply 13
Original post by dinosaurdoodoo
Hey I'm going to apply really soon :smile: does anyone know if we get a summer holiday if we get a place in march? xx

They told me you get 7 weeks but they allocate it and you’ll find out at the beginning of the year... so would assume you won’t know till you started in March. Sorry doesn’t really help you. x
Reply 14
Hi Zoe,

I know I’m the best person to take advice from however I have worked in the NHS for a long period of time to have a vast knowledge about nursing.

I suggest that you take the March intake as it is the smallest one and you will get the support needed.

The September in is larger and you might find yourself struggling. It is nice as you will be graduating the same time like the September intake of 2017.

Consider it a little before make any decision.
Reply 15
Original post by Zoeee12

What did they ask you during your interviews
Reply 16
Thanks girl, I'm gonna start September as I have already changed it with admissions, I'm not one to quit or give up whatever gets thrown at me I'm going to deal with it, thanks for the advice, I no it's gonna be hard but it is worth It!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending