The Student Room Group

can i be a dr

hi

so i love watching stuff like er and like house md and the surgery stuff is like so exciting i mean cutting stuff up and using that demifitalator or something where the dr goes buzz buzz clear and the dead body becomes alive again like zap zap heart starts and then he says back in sinus rhythm you know what imean?

well i really want to be like dr house and i am currently doing the advanced levels so i am pretty clever. they are in media, drama and also sociology which are hard subjects but my real pasion is to be like a dr

so based on my predicted grades i should be able to get into london metro university, london southbank university, university of lincoln, wrexham glyndewy university etc etc etc

can i be a dr and do that zap zap thing by going there?

also is there a fast way to be called a dr instead of spending so many years studying???? being called dr is like so cool if you get me

i am pretty smart as my a levels are very difficult so please bare that in mind!!

thank you for your time!
lol wtf this made me laugh
LOOL
Original post by Oxbridge_
lol wtf this made me laugh
lool if ur serious OP, Medicine isn't at all an easy profession
It's challenging and requires all of you.
Work hard, study lots, volunteer, get some work experience, and read around the subject, and with a bit of luck you could get to be a doctor..... on Casualty. Search for 'how to buy a phd' and you'll be able to call yourself a doctor, no problem :smile:
London Metro may take you

Spoiler

Original post by casualty22222
hi

so i love watching stuff like er and like house md and the surgery stuff is like so exciting i mean cutting stuff up and using that demifitalator or something where the dr goes buzz buzz clear and the dead body becomes alive again like zap zap heart starts and then he says back in sinus rhythm you know what imean?

well i really want to be like dr house and i am currently doing the advanced levels so i am pretty clever. they are in media, drama and also sociology which are hard subjects but my real pasion is to be like a dr

so based on my predicted grades i should be able to get into london metro university, london southbank university, university of lincoln, wrexham glyndewy university etc etc etc

also is there a fast way to be called a dr instead of spending so many years studying???? being called dr is like so cool if you get me

i am pretty smart as my a levels are very difficult so please bare that in mind!!

thank you for your time!

Buzz buzz zap zap
hi

thank you for your time!

You've just made my evening!!! You're too hilarious!!

Good Luck with your application!! :wink: :-)
hi

thank you for your time!

You want to be like House? Just imitate how he takes Vicodin.
jesus christ fam it's not even funny

Quick Reply

Latest