The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Is it gay to like a girl???

Is it gay to like a girl, because they like boys and that’s gay af.
I’m confused, I’m not interested in boys because that’s hella gay and having an interest in girls is also gay so I’m in a tight position. Can you guys and girls (keeping it equal) help me out?

Scroll to see replies

Your situation is quite confusing, are you saying that you like boys but you’re worrying about liking girls too? If you like people of both genders, then you’re bisexual. Was that your question?
Original post by zeusexmachina
Your situation is quite confusing, are you saying that you like boys but you’re worrying about liking girls too? If you like people of both genders, then you’re bisexual. Was that your question?

this person has symptoms of being a troll
This just oozes of a raw trolltard
IMG_1555.JPG
Reply 5
I think you need to look up what "gay" means.
Is it gay to breathe air? Cuz ur breathin the same air that some guys **** has been in.
yes
Original post by zeusexmachina

No my question is, is it gay to like a girl and no I’m not in to boys cos I don’t swing that way. I like girls but is it gay to like them
Reply 9
Original post by Rayan786
I’m confused, I’m not interested in boys because that’s hella gay and having an interest in girls is also gay so I’m in a tight position. Can you guys and girls (keeping it equal) help me out?

If your a boy and like a girl your straight

If your a girl that likes a boy your straight

If your a boy and like a boy your gay

If your a girl and like a girl your gay

If your a boy and you like boys and girls your bisexual

If your a girl and like girls and boys your bisexual

If your a boy but you wonder hooking up with a guy your bicurious

If your a girl and wonder about hooking up with girls your bicurious

Where do you fit?

Yeah I mean u interested in someone that likes guys, so technically you like guys too I mean there's nothing wrong with it as long as you cross your fingers and carry a spare pair of socks with u
Reply 12
No my question is, is it gay to like a girl and no I’m not in to boys cos I don’t swing that way. I like girls but is it gay to like them

Are you a girl or boy?
no it means your bisexual or more into transsexuals because boys like girls and girls like boys so your loop continues infinitely so you have to take that you like both
Original post by Emerald777O
-

Stop posting divisive and sectarian stuff, it's not funny and only makes us weak.
You’re straight.
Original post by miss_ambitious

Where do you fit?

Ohhh🅱️hhh thanks I get it now, I’m the first one
Original post by miss_ambitious

Where do you fit?

FFS, nobody gives a f***, but I'm in convulsions on the floor at your use of "your"!!!!
Original post by Laissez‒faire
Stop posting divisive and sectarian stuff, it's not funny and only makes us weak.

I know but I still think this is too funny in some weird way.
Reply 19
Original post by thewinelake
FFS, nobody gives a f***, but I'm in convulsions on the floor at your use of "your"!!!!

I'm sorry, but the person who actually posted the thread found it useful. PS i know my grammar, i didn't know it was being examined...

Latest

Trending

Trending