The Student Room Group

Kenneka Jenkins conspiracy theories

Can someone explain how Selena Gomez ties into the conspiracy theories about kenneka jenkins death cos i dont understand the basis for it
and if u know of any other conspiracy theories about her death let me know cos i'm v interested
My conspiracy theory is that Kenneka Jenkins was actually the real Elvis Presley and died of old age
Basically people think that Selena Gomez bought kenneka's kidney after she was killed, the crowne plaza she died in was supposedly a site for organ trafficking. In one of selenas recent music videos there's a scene where she walks into a freezer and just sits there and feeezes, so people think that video was like a tribute or something to kenneka after Selena apparently had her killed for her kidney, I don't believe this tho lmao
Original post by TheGoodPharaoh
My conspiracy theory is that Kenneka Jenkins was actually the real Elvis Presley and died of old age

boi bye :angry:
Original post by _princessxox
Basically people think that Selena Gomez bought kenneka's kidney after she was killed, the crowne plaza she died in was supposedly a site for organ trafficking. In one of selenas recent music videos there's a scene where she walks into a freezer and just sits there and feeezes, so people think that video was like a tribute or something to kenneka after Selena apparently had her killed for her kidney, I don't believe this tho lmao

WTF how is it an organ trafficking site ?? Also what video I need to see
Original post by chanel_666
WTF how is it an organ trafficking site ?? Also what video I need to see

It's just a theory and has no real supporting evidence, I think it's her music video for fetish with Gucci mane
Original post by _princessxox
It's just a theory and has no real supporting evidence, I think it's her music video for fetish with Gucci mane

im watching it, y is she eating glass pls (10 marks)
Original post by chanel_666
im watching it, y is she eating glass pls (10 marks)

Hahaha I have no idea
He died as old age
Original post by ismailali
He died as old age

??
I think it's supposed to show how a toxic relationship can make someone act crazy and not like themselves.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending