The Student Room Group

GYG 2017: My Apple Tree: From 3s and 4s to 8s and 9s

Scroll to see replies

Original post by RedGiant
Haha crawl back to relationships forum you muppet. I'll post whenever I want and nothing you say will stop that. You're mad cos you were wrong about medicine among many other things lmao bye retard.

mate i got over 20 reps in those posts
unlike you...
I have a moral sense and dont target people with big dreams
and make them doubt themselves
unlike you
why dont you pm if you have the B**ls
Original post by faithoshxo
/ / M O N D A Y 3 0 O C T O B E R 2 0 1 8 / /
1 9 : 0 2 , K E N T
lol, You know how I said I will be updating the blog regularly, well I've failed that. But I'm back and I'm better. I'm not really better, I'm back at school but tbh with you I do prefer being at school rather than being at home. I know crazy but don't ask. Where have I been, you wonder?

I've been mainly cramming for my tests this week, and trying to make sense of everything. Things have been tough and I'm sorry I don't have any pretty notes to share with you, I've been super busy so all my notes are ugly :frown: Oh well.

I've also been trying to organise my life a little, so I am working on a GCSE Revision Checklist for absolutely everything, it's taking quite a while, but when I'm done I I'll upload it here aswell when I'm done and the GetRevising Site so you lot could use it to. S E E B E L O W

I've also got great news!! I've FINALLY found a revision technique for Science, You're probably thinking isn't a bit late for that, but its better late than never. I will make another post on it soon, I want to talk about in depth, but I can't wait to share it with you guys. I am probably gonna talk about how I revise for the rest of the subjects, I want to help others and myself. But yeah, other than that, not really anymore news, I'm going to try and update regularly but I believe I have FOUR tests on Thursday so wish me luck as well :frown:

They're not the mocks but they are still important.

Thank you for reading and see you later
lots of love, faith

C L O S E E N T R Y

Please could you share your topic checklists, it would save me and others a load of time! Ty
Original post by chance_rydes947
Please could you share your topic checklists, it would save me and others a load of time! Ty

GCSE REVISION CHECKLIST 2017

Wow this is so weird, I literally just finished them I will upload them now!
Here they are, hopefully these help you and keep you organised for the exams in May/June, I've added exam dates as well :smile:
You can always edit them to suit them to you, cos I know we all do different exam boards :smile:

GCSE REVISION CHECKLIST 2017

Wow this is so weird, I literally just finished them I will upload them now!
Here they are, hopefully these help you and keep you organised for the exams in May/June, I've added exam dates as well :smile:
You can always edit them to suit them to you, cos I know we all do different exam boards :smile:

i can’t access it!!! :frown:
Original post by clouddbubbles

Oh no I'm sorry! I guessed this would happen. Do you have GetRevising?, I can only upload it up on there cos I'm not allowed to email it to you unfortunately TSR Rules. If you have any ideas of where to upload it please tell me :frown:
Thank you so much, I’m glad you like it. I’m happy you’re following me on this journey too. I am taking...
Maths (EDEXCEL)
English (EDEXCEL)
Biology (AQA)
Chemistry (AQA)
Physics (AQA)
Religious Studies (WJEC)
History (AQA)
ICT (OCR)
German (AQA)

I struggle a lot with the academic subjects so that will be the main focus of this blog really
lots of love, faith :smile:

Thx for the checklists and since you study RS and are clever I've made you a helper on my RS help chat, hope you don't mind!
Original post by chance_rydes947
Thx for the checklists and since you study RS and are clever I've made you a helper on my RS help chat, hope you don't mind!

You're welcome and lol thank you, and of course I don't, thanks for that actually appreciate it.

Here is the Get Revising Link for the checklists, hope it works now :smile:
https://getrevising.co.uk/resources/gcse-revision-organisation-checklist
Here is the Get Revising Link for the checklists, hope it works now :smile:
https://getrevising.co.uk/resources/gcse-revision-organisation-checklist

thank you!!!
thank you!!!

No problem, hope they help with the revision :smile:
Thank you so much, I’m glad you like it. I’m happy you’re following me on this journey too. I am taking...
Maths (EDEXCEL)
English (EDEXCEL)
Biology (AQA)
Chemistry (AQA)
Physics (AQA)
Religious Studies (WJEC)
History (AQA)
ICT (OCR)
German (AQA)

I struggle a lot with the academic subjects so that will be the main focus of this blog really
lots of love, faith :smile:

Hi I'm on the same Math's board, I just don't know where to start, how are you going about revising for it (btw I downloaded your checklist, thx!)
Original post by adamantacademic
Hi I'm on the same Math's board, I just don't know where to start, how are you going about revising for it (btw I downloaded your checklist, thx!)

You're welcome btw, tbh I struggle with Maths quite a bit so revision, I do tons of past paper questions. I know people recommend you do papers but I personally prefer doing questions on a topic. I struggle with then trying to do a long paper :smile:

You can find these questions on Corbett Maths, Maths Genie and My Maths if your school has it.

I will do a post on revising Maths, and I'm nearly finished with revising Science.

Hope that helps
/ / T U E S D A Y 7 N O V E M B E R / /

I have come to a realisation that I hate school.

School used to be my escape from home however now I feel like its more stressful than ever. I got my mocks back and they absolutely shocking. Maths I'm so dissapointed in I revised so hard and the outcome was not what I wanted. Still trying to stay positive though.

The only good thing that has come out of these hard mocks is that in Chemistry I've gone from a low level 4 to a high level 7. That was absolutely banging, I was so proud of myself and my mum was too. My mum is super supportive and that really helps, I love her so much lol. Bricking it to tell her the maths score even though I know she'll understand.

I'm sorry I haven't been posting much I've been trying to finish the long awaited SCIENCE post, I'm nearly there I promise. This week is a lot less chilled cos the mocks are done but teachers are still giving me tons of homeworkkkkk :frown: I'll get through I always do

Hope all of you are alright and are not as stressed as I am
lots of love faith :smile:
C L O S E E N T R Y
/ / T U E S D A Y 7 N O V E M B E R / /

I have come to a realisation that I hate school.

School used to be my escape from home however now I feel like its more stressful than ever. I got my mocks back and they absolutely shocking. Maths I'm so dissapointed in I revised so hard and the outcome was not what I wanted. Still trying to stay positive though.

:console::hugs: You have plenty of time before the real thing to improve! If you ever need any help in maths, the maths forum is brilliant for getting help (you can tag me in to posts if you would like, and if I'm around I'll come and help :smile:)

The only good thing that has come out of these hard mocks is that in Chemistry I've gone from a low level 4 to a high level 7. That was absolutely banging, I was so proud of myself and my mum was too. My mum is super supportive and that really helps, I love her so much lol. Bricking it to tell her the maths score even though I know she'll understand.

:congrats::woo::yay::party2: That's amazing! You're definitely right to be proud of yourself! It's great that your mum is so supportive, definitely take that support to help you move forwards!

I'm sorry I haven't been posting much I've been trying to finish the long awaited SCIENCE post, I'm nearly there I promise. This week is a lot less chilled cos the mocks are done but teachers are still giving me tons of homeworkkkkk :frown: I'll get through I always do

Hope all of you are alright and are not as stressed as I am
lots of love faith :smile:
C L O S E E N T R Y

Sounds like my GYG...I have about 3 half written posts :lol: My teachers are good at piling on the homework as well, so I feel you! At least your mocks are done now! There's nothing you can do about them (and they don't matter, especially since there's so long left before the real thing), so try not to worry :hugs:
I'm here if you ever need to offload!
hi faith. im a yr 11 and im trying to improve maths grade to 6 or 7 to get into sixthform or college. i wish u the best and i hope to grow my maths seed to :smile:
Original post by Lemur14
:console::hugs: You have plenty of time before the real thing to improve! If you ever need any help in maths, the maths forum is brilliant for getting help (you can tag me in to posts if you would like, and if I'm around I'll come and help :smile:)

:congrats::woo::yay::party2: That's amazing! You're definitely right to be proud of yourself! It's great that your mum is so supportive, definitely take that support to help you move forwards!

Sounds like my GYG...I have about 3 half written posts :lol: My teachers are good at piling on the homework as well, so I feel you! At least your mocks are done now! There's nothing you can do about them (and they don't matter, especially since there's so long left before the real thing), so try not to worry :hugs:
I'm here if you ever need to offload!

Thank you and I definitely will check the maths forum out for questions/topics I struggle with. Tbf same I tried to be consistent but its kinda falling apart lol. My goal is to post the science post soon and then be doing updates 2-3 times a week. Thank you again lol it is nice to offload once in a while.

I'm always here to :smile: faith
Original post by GeekQueen0707
hi faith. im a yr 11 and im trying to improve maths grade to 6 or 7 to get into sixthform or college. i wish u the best and i hope to grow my maths seed to :smile:

Hey, I wish u the best too in your maths journey rn and I know we will both do so well, I can feel it! Thank you and good luck :smile:
Hey, I wish u the best too in your maths journey rn and I know we will both do so well, I can feel it! Thank you and good luck :smile:
thank u :smile:
Reply 58
Oh shutup faith. They're not important just numbers. I'm a teacher.
Original post by DRIZeek
Oh shutup faith. They're not important just numbers. I'm a teacher.

Lol I needed that tbh:tongue:. Mum keeps on saying that too, she believes that if you tried hard that's all that matters :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending