The Student Room Group

Official Cambridge 2018 Stalking Sheet!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ImprobableCacti
The predicted A-Levels bit is now supposed to be like 'Maths - A*, FM - A*, Physics -A' etc.

I know this would be a lot of effort but could you pm everyone asking for predicted grades because it's killing my ocd and it's probably one of the most useful piece of info to male comparisons with?
Original post by black1blade
I know this would be a lot of effort but could you pm everyone asking for predicted grades because it's killing my ocd and it's probably one of the most useful piece of info to male comparisons with?

I will do later when I have time haha
Reply 102
4 Downing medics?? :O
Reply 103
Does anyone have the link to last year's?
Added my entry :biggrin:
5 days left til the exam. *sigh*

At this point I think I'll just take it slow because there's no point in me stressing out so much. Cambridge is a dream but I'd rather enjoy the ride rather than be bitter about it in a few years' time should I get a rejection this November/January.

Anyone else trying to justify themselves constantly...? :colondollar:
Original post by dogg0
Does anyone have the link to last year's?

Last year's was erased (I believe)
Thank you for this! x
Peterhouse doesn't seem to be that popular this year. 3 applicants so far ;___;

@CompSciCat and I gotta make up for it!
Original post by Mac117

I think there was another person not on this list applying for history, but yeah. It is the smallest college after all, though :biggrin:

Spoiler

Original post by Mac117

It's not a college but, architecture only has two applicants, including me D: was really hoping I could get in touch with some and have a chat T_T

EDIT

I'M THE ONLY ONE D:
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Saf5238
It's not a college but, architecture only has two applicants, including me D: was really hoping I could get in touch with some and have a chat T_T

EDIT

I'M THE ONLY ONE D:

Only Selwyn applicant so I can relate to the tsr solitude! :biggrin:
Original post by IcedArizona
Only Selwyn applicant so I can relate to the tsr solitude! :biggrin:

I’ve (thankfully) found a prospective mutual college buddy, but still high and dry on archi 😭wait so, are you applying to Selwyn or Peterhouse??
Original post by Saf5238
I’ve (thankfully) found a prospective mutual college buddy, but still high and dry on archi 😭wait so, are you applying to Selwyn or Peterhouse??

Oh sad :frown: hopefully that will change! And Selwyn :smile:
// Edit: Actually someone has applied to Selwyn, hadn't checked the spreadsheet lately!
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by IcedArizona
Oh sad :frown: hopefully that will change! And Selwyn :smile:
// Edit: Actually someone has applied to Selwyn, hadn't checked the spreadsheet lately!

Whoop! This spreadsheet is absolutely amazing, kudos to the OP. Wish EVERYONE WOULD JUST fill it so we have more data 🙃
Original post by Mac117

Not everyone applying is on studentroom remember that
Original post by Oruese
Not everyone applying is on studentroom remember that

I am aware of it, my comment was referring to the popularity on TSR mainly ^_^
Original post by Oddly Asymmetric
@sixanxiety is trolling, remove him from the spreadsheet- i know his doppelganger personally, he has way more gcses and a levels than he claims on it, and actually already has a masters degree from cam. he gets some sort of sick pleasure by deceiving people into thinking he has less qualifications than he actually does

Have done
Well I'm not sure how to react to a quite baseless accusation from a total stranger who only just cropped up on the thread, but I've been on the applicants thread since GCSE results and I'm not a troll. This randomer is bsing for no apparent reason.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending