The Student Room Group

Declaration Form

I sent my declaration form for the 3rd time on monday to student finance and still do not know if they have recieved it, when will I be notified my declaration has been recieved by student finance as my university are still waiting on confirmation for my tution loan?
Original post by emilybrady96
I sent my declaration form for the 3rd time on monday to student finance and still do not know if they have recieved it, when will I be notified my declaration has been recieved by student finance as my university are still waiting on confirmation for my tution loan?

Hi Emily,

It is currently taking Student Finance 4 working days to process declaration forms when they are received .
I would suggest that you check your online account towards the middle of next week for an update.

Thanks
Louise
Will I be notified when it has been recieved?

Thanks
Emily

Original post by Louise E SFE
Hi Emily,

It is currently taking Student Finance 4 working days to process declaration forms when they are received .
I would suggest that you check your online account towards the middle of next week for an update.

Thanks
Louise
Will I be notified when it has been recieved?

Thanks
Emily

Hi Emily,

Student Finance would not contact you to advise that your declaration has been received and processed, but you should be able to check that status from your online account.
The status should change to 'Approved' and you would be able to see the payments schedule.

Thanks
Louise
If I phoned them would they be able to tell me if it has been recieved or not? As I am worried that it has been lost in the post, as it has been in the past.

Many Thanks,
Emily
Original post by Louise E SFE
Hi Emily,

Student Finance would not contact you to advise that your declaration has been received and processed, but you should be able to check that status from your online account.
The status should change to 'Approved' and you would be able to see the payments schedule.

Thanks
Louise
If I phoned them would they be able to tell me if it has been recieved or not? As I am worried that it has been lost in the post, as it has been in the past.

Many Thanks,
Emily

Hi Emily,
I would suggest that you wait until the middle of next week as I previously advised as the declaration is still within processing times.
If you call before the declaration is expected to be processed they will not be able to advise you that it has been received until it is updated on your account.

If you wish to call after the 4 working days for confirmation that it has been processed then please do .

Thanks
Louise

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending