The Student Room Group

BT Graduate assessment centre

Has anyone previously been to a BT graduate assessment centre and can advise me on how best to prepare and activities of the day?

Thanks

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by r-t
Has anyone previously been to a BT graduate assessment centre and can advise me on how best to prepare and activities of the day?

Thanks

Have a look through the responses on Glassdoor, there's a few people who've posted their experience and may be useful to you.
https://www.glassdoor.co.uk/Interview/BT-BT-Graduate-Scheme-Interview-Questions-EI_IE3463.0,2_KO3,21.htm
Hi There, are you going to be attending an assessment centre for the 2018 intake of graduates? If so, me too :smile:
Congrats!

I've also progressed to this stage, I believe they have details on their website, along with graduate reviews from wikijobs & graduate.com that are pretty decent.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by kaylgard21
Hi There, are you going to be attending an assessment centre for the 2018 intake of graduates? If so, me too :smile:

Congrats! :smile:

Same! How are you preparing?
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Wise_Girl
Congrats! :smile:

Same! How are you preparing?

Congrats too! Im just finding out as much as I can about assessment centres and how to succeed in them haha! Fingers crossed! Have you been told when and where your AC is yet?
Congrats too! Im just finding out as much as I can about assessment centres and how to succeed in them haha! Fingers crossed! Have you been told when and where your AC is yet?

Ive not yet, got an email saying il get a call, how about yourself? & did you apply for the Business scheme?

Also sounds fair haha, I have been searching pretty much the same thing, they have details & reviews by previous students if you google that!
Original post by Wise_Girl
Ive not yet, got an email saying il get a call, how about yourself? & did you apply for the Business scheme?

Also sounds fair haha, I have been searching pretty much the same thing, they have details & reviews by previous students if you google that!

Yeah thats the same for me. I applied for the finance scheme.

Yeah ive had a look on google :smile:
Yeah thats the same for me. I applied for the finance scheme.

Yeah ive had a look on google :smile:

Mines the sales scheme, goodluck to us both!
I have also replied and received an invite for the project management scheme, have you heard a date yeT?
Reply 10
Congrats everyone on progressing! I have an AC on Wednesday for the Marketing Grad Scheme, is anybody else attending this one? :h:
Reply 11
I am! In london?
I hope the timing of the assessment centre is better than BT's usual timekeeping- we'll come between 8 and 1 is an approximation not an appointment.
Reply 13
Original post by NO12345
I am! In london?

Yay! Yes in London, is yours too?
Reply 14
Yes this Wednesday coming! Have they told you anything about preparing a presentation? because some online forums say others had to do this but I have not been told to prepare anything?
Reply 15
Original post by NO12345
Yes this Wednesday coming! Have they told you anything about preparing a presentation? because some online forums say others had to do this but I have not been told to prepare anything?

Yeah I was confused about that too! When I spoke to the lady on the phone, she said that there will be 4 tasks on the day. Nothing to prepare beforehand i.e. presentation. I also spoke to one of our alum's who is on their grad scheme atm and she says they've changed one of their tasks so I'm guessing it is probably that? Or perhaps they will give us time to prepare one on the day? :s-smilie:
(edited 6 years ago)
When did you hear about your assessment centre from getting the email progressing to the next stage? Well done guys 💃😁😊
Reply 17
Original post by BombayBicycleClub
When did you hear about your assessment centre from getting the email progressing to the next stage? Well done guys 💃😁😊

I got a phone call! Was about 3 weeks after I'd done the video interview I think.. Ah thank you!
Ah ok I've had an email saying someone will be in contact but just wondering how long that process took :-)
Reply 19
Original post by AJJ_96
Congrats everyone on progressing! I have an AC on Wednesday for the Marketing Grad Scheme, is anybody else attending this one? :h:

Yes, I'm attending tomorrow too! Do you know anything more about the AC?

Quick Reply

Latest