The Student Room Group

14 year old boy and mature 11 year old girl dating?

Hello I’m a 14 year old boy who’s been talking with an 11 year old girl on Snapchat for a couple of weeks and I’m starting to like her. I know the age gap is huge at my age but she’s really mature actually. She both acts and looks like she would be 14-15 years old and she hit puberty a couple years ago so don’t say that she’s 11 and she probably hasn’t hit puberty yet. She’s pretty smart actually and she has even skipped a year of school. Now that I’ve told y’all a bit about her would you say it would be alright if I date her?

Scroll to see replies

Nope, nah and no.
Focus on your year 10 mocks :lol:
Are you having a laugh? No 11 year old kid is mature lol
It's a bit strange - she's just finished her SATS and you're in the middle of your GCSE studies. Your parents may not approve either. I'd wait until you're both a bit older if you're that intent on dating her.

Also, I've never met a mature 11 year old.
Reply 5
I hope there is a typo and you mean year 11...
"Mature 11 year old"
That's what all the pedos say.
So she is in Y7 and ur in Y10? Usually Y7 girls are off limit after Y9, but remember. When ur in Uni she will be in Y11. Age difference isnt the issue here. Its the phases of life.
normally quite liberal when it comes to these things but it's a hard no from me
An 11 year old should be playing with their barbies and you should be preparing for your GCSEs soon. God.
At that age you two should be trading Match Attax, not kisses.
If it helps, "she" is probably either a 70 year old guy living in his basement, or a police honeytrap.
I am not against age gaps, but personally believe girls and young women need time to mature, so even if you both like each other, best to leave it at a friendship. You really need to concentrate on your studies, and not saying people in general get in the way of that, but me being someone who has witnessed these actions before, best to just wait.
Original post by AngeryPenguin
If it helps, "she" is probably either a 70 year old guy living in his basement, or a police honeytrap.

>Chris Hansen enters

why don't you take a seat?
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Anonymous
Hello I’m a 14 year old boy who’s been talking with an 11 year old girl on Snapchat for a couple of weeks and I’m starting to like her. I know the age gap is huge at my age but she’s really mature actually. She both acts and looks like she would be 14-15 years old and she hit puberty a couple years ago so don’t say that she’s 11 and she probably hasn’t hit puberty yet. She’s pretty smart actually and she has even skipped a year of school. Now that I’ve told y’all a bit about her would you say it would be alright if I date her?

Are you planning on a long-term relationship? Can you see yourself going to uni and still staying with her while shes in secondary school? Its quite unrealistic and youd both be missing out on a lot of normal teenage experiences. Honestly, I would say you are both too young. Enjoy your school life you only get to do it once, dont waste it on short term relationships
Original post by MADMANMALIK
So she is in Y7 and ur in Y10? Usually Y7 girls are off limit after Y9, but remember. When ur in Uni she will be in Y11. Age difference isnt the issue here. Its the phases of life.

To be fair, he could be in Y9, if he's just turned 14, and she could be in Y8 since he said she skipped a year. Conversely, he could be in Y10 and she could be a Y6 bumped up to Y7, which makes it sound so much more worse. Still, he should stay well away. If OP has to ask second questions, he should know something's up and it's not a good idea.
She both acts and looks like she would be 14-15 years old and she hit puberty a couple years ago so don’t say that she’s 11 and she probably hasn’t hit puberty yet.

????????????
No way, stop. Even if you think she is she defo isn't mature enough. You'll defo run into trouble if anyone found out.

yh it be fine. It's not that big a gap, it's legal.
Original post by Obolinda
yh it be fine. It's not that big a gap, it's legal.

It wont be legal when hes 16 and shes underage though.

Latest

Trending

Trending