The Student Room Group

2018 Veterinary applicants

Scroll to see replies

Original post by DOM26
I got invited to an interview at Surrey today

When did you send in your questionnaire?
Original post by DOM26

Once it said 'document received' for the questionnaire on your portal, how long did it take for a decision to come through?
Original post by brrrigid
Once it said 'document received' for the questionnaire on your portal, how long did it take for a decision to come through?

Mine just says ‘pending check’. It never said ‘document received’???
Original post by Tillyb99
Mine just says ‘pending check’. It never said ‘document received’???

Yep, that's what mine* had before it changed to document received. My references still have pending check.
It shows they're working their way through the apps.
Original post by DOM26

Congratulations!🎉🎉
Congrats!

All my Surrey docs. still say 'pending'
Yep, that's what mine* had before it changed to document received. My references still have pending check.
It shows they're working their way through the apps.

Roughly how long did it take for your questionnaire to change to document received - I submitted mine ages ago now and it’s still saying pending check as the status. I’m a bit worried something’s gone wrong because it doesn’t have a date uploaded, whereas my references do along with pending check! Sorry and thank you!
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 1067
Original post by 04jduke
Congratulations!🎉🎉

Thanks I'm buzzing! Stressing about getting there now lol.

Original post by Tillyb99
When did you send in your questionnaire?

Tuesday the 24th i think.

I honestly have no idea.
Original post by 04jduke
Roughly how long did it take for your questionnaire to change to document received - I submitted mine ages ago now and it’s still saying pending check as the status. I’m a bit worried something’s gone wrong because it doesn’t have a date uploaded, whereas my references do along with pending check! Sorry and thank you!

Neither my references or questionnaire have a upload date :s Not sure what's going on there!
I believe I sent my questionnaire on the 23rd of October, and I'm pretty certain it only changed to 'documents received' today. Like I said, my references are still 'pending check' as well...so it's bit confusing, all in all :^)
Neither my references or questionnaire have a upload date :s Not sure what's going on there!
I believe I sent my questionnaire on the 23rd of October, and I'm pretty certain it only changed to 'documents received' today. Like I said, my references are still 'pending check' as well...so it's bit confusing, all in all :^)

I sent mine quite late on the 23rd

Ok, thank you - sounds like all is how it should be then! Thank you!! Good luck with your application😊
Original post by DOM26
I honestly have no idea.

I’m sure - getting there may be a challenge, depending on where you live!! Good luck with your interview!!😊
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by 04jduke
Ok, thank you - sounds like all is how it should be then! Thank you!! Good luck with your application😊

Good luck to you as well! And everyone else of course c:
Good luck to you as well! And everyone else of course c:

Indeed, good luck all - and thank you😊
Reply 1074
Original post by 04jduke
I’m sure - getting there may be a challenge, depending on where you live!! Good luck with your interview!!😊

Yeah I'm coming from Newcastle.
Original post by DOM26
Yeah I'm coming from Newcastle.

Nice! What date is your interview?
Reply 1076
Original post by 04jduke
Nice! What date is your interview?

25th November. I've only been given the first interview day but i can choose one of the 6 interview rotations.
Original post by DOM26
25th November. I've only been given the first interview day but i can choose one of the 6 interview rotations.

Awesome - I wish you the very best of luck!! I’m sure you’ll smash it😊

I sent my questionnaire on the 22nd and it still says 'pending check' !
Reply 1079
Original post by 04jduke
Awesome - I wish you the very best of luck!! I’m sure you’ll smash it😊

Thank you and hope so. I hope they give out offers after each interview day, ill hate waiting till February/march for a decision .

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending