The Student Room Group

2018 Veterinary applicants

Scroll to see replies

Original post by DOM26
Thank you and hope so. I hope they give out offers after each interview day, ill hate waiting till February/march for a decision .

Gosh yes! That would be scary😂I just want an interview at this stage!!😊
Original post by sophielophie
I sent my questionnaire on the 22nd and it still says 'pending check' !

Looks like they might be working from the ones most recently submitted to the earliest submitted?
I submitted mine 24th (I think?) and they say documents received now ahh scary times
Reply 1083
Original post by 04jduke
Gosh yes! That would be scary😂I just want an interview at this stage!!😊

Im still waiting for the bristol questionnaire. Hope i receive it soon.
Original post by DOM26
Im still waiting for the bristol questionnaire. Hope i receive it soon.

I’m sure you will! I sent off my UCAS application on the 23rd Sept, and received the Bristol questionnaire around a week after that. I hope you receive one!!
Original post by luberry
I submitted mine 24th (I think?) and they say documents received now ahh scary times

Ahhhh!!! Super scary! When did yours change to received?
Reply 1086
Original post by 04jduke
I’m sure you will! I sent off my UCAS application on the 23rd Sept, and received the Bristol questionnaire around a week after that. I hope you receive one!!

I sent my application off on the 14th oct but I'm not sure if they will send me the questionnaire as i don't know if i meet the academic requirements. Im sure you'll receive some interviews/offers soon too.
Original post by 04jduke
Ahhhh!!! Super scary! When did yours change to received?

Today! I checked this morning and it still said pending, but then I checked just now and it says received 😬 The bit under it says it will change from pending once they've scored your questionnaire, so I'm guessing that means mine has been - hence it being so scary!!
Reply 1088
Original post by luberry
Today! I checked this morning and it still said pending, but then I checked just now and it says received 😬 The bit under it says it will change from pending once they've scored your questionnaire, so I'm guessing that means mine has been - hence it being so scary!!

Have you checked the events tab to see if you've been invited to interview?
Original post by luberry

Ok, sounds like they are getting through them - I checked about an hour ago and all still said pending, so will check again in a bit. Thanks lovely!😊
Now I keep checking it 😂
Original post by 04jduke
Ok, sounds like they are getting through them - I checked about an hour ago and all still said pending, so will check again in a bit. Thanks lovely!😊

Original post by DOM26
I sent my application off on the 14th oct but I'm not sure if they will send me the questionnaire as i don't know if i meet the academic requirements. Im sure you'll receive some interviews/offers soon too.

I hope so! And good luck with Bristol😊
Original post by Tillyb99
Now I keep checking it 😂

Haha - me too!!
Original post by DOM26
I got invited to an interview at Surrey today

Did you get emailed about it or did you just have to look at the portal?
Reply 1094
Original post by Tillyb99
Did you get emailed about it or did you just have to look at the portal?

No email, just checked the events tab.
Original post by DOM26
Have you checked the events tab to see if you've been invited to interview?

I've just checked and I've been invited to interview!! Where you able to actually book a time though, as when I click on it it just says no slots available for all of the times? Thanks
Reply 1096
Anyone got an invitation to interview at Edinburgh?
if there's a bunch of interview dates under "upcoming events" does that mean i've gotten an interview ??? or is that there for everyone????
Original post by redonks
if there's a bunch of interview dates under "upcoming events" does that mean i've gotten an interview ??? or is that there for everyone????

im so dumb lol it does mean i've got an interview

IM SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND SCARED
it's on the 25th november
Original post by redonks
im so dumb lol it does mean i've got an interview

IM SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND SCARED
it's on the 25th november

Me too ahhh!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending