The Student Room Group

I have a crush on two guys at sixth form AMA

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TheAlchemistress
Yep.

What type of Asian?
How laddish are they?
If I know that he knows that he knows that I know but he knows that I know something that he doesn't know and he knows something that I don't know and I know something that he knows and he knows something that I know.Who is more clever?
Original post by Lychee627
What type of Asian?

Indian I think.

Original post by black1blade
How laddish are they?

I would say for the Asian one 7, not sure about the other guy because we NEVER speak.

Original post by tamil fever
If I know that he knows that he knows that I know but he knows that I know something that he doesn't know and he knows something that I don't know and I know something that he knows and he knows something that I know.Who is more clever?

Him I think.
Indian I think.

I would say for the Asian one 7, not sure about the other guy because we NEVER speak.

Him I think.

Okayyy :hmmm: are you Indian?
Okayyy :hmmm: are you Indian?

No.
Reply 166
Woah, madlad! What are you on!
Original post by Sint
Woah, madlad! What are you on!

😂😂
Reply 168
Who has greater potential for career success
Original post by Yaboi
Who has greater potential for career success

It's unanswerable.
Reply 170
It's unanswerable.

Okay, who gets better grades...

Him I think.

No.Or maybe.If you can explain your reason...:biggrin:
Ask away.

Are any of these guys in your lessons and do you have regular interactions with them? As in do you speak to either of them?
Original post by Yaboi
Okay, who gets better grades...

One of my crushes is in my class only for one subject, but the other guy isn't in ANY of my classes, so again I can't answer. Because the other guy is like a total stranger whereas the other guy isn't because I am familiar with him.

Original post by tamil fever
No.Or maybe.If you can explain your reason...:biggrin:

You mentioned him a lot in comparison to me, so I thought him.

Original post by ForeverAQx
Are any of these guys in your lessons and do you have regular interactions with them? As in do you speak to either of them?

Only one guy in one lesson. The other guy isn't in ANY of my lessons. I speak to only one of the my crushes and I make a lot of eye contact, whereas the other guy hardly any eye contact and I DONT speak to him AT ALL! ITS LEGIT IMPOSSIBLE!
No.

Whats your ethnicity?
One of my crushes is in my class only for one subject, but the other guy isn't in ANY of my classes, so again I can't answer. Because the other guy is like a total stranger whereas the other guy isn't because I am familiar with him.

You mentioned him a lot in comparison to me, so I thought him.

Only one guy in one lesson. The other guy isn't in ANY of my lessons. I speak to only one of the my crushes and I make a lot of eye contact, whereas the other guy hardly any eye contact and I DONT speak to him AT ALL! ITS LEGIT IMPOSSIBLE!

When you make eye contact give him a wink and bite your lips.
Whats your ethnicity?

Asian African

Original post by Kevin Hodge
When you make eye contact give him a wink and bite your lips.

Which one? 😂
Asian African

Which one? 😂

Any of them. Maybe the one you talk to more often or like more.
How much do you speak to each of them inside/outside of college?
Original post by Kevin Hodge
Any of them. Maybe the one you talk to more often or like more.

I am so annoyed though, because I like both of them. And it's like it's not fair because I want to know which one will be better, plus they do have pros and cons too.

Quick Reply

Latest