The Student Room Group

UCAS application

My predicted grades are BBBB at A2, I achieved ABBD at AS, do you think it is realistic that I am planning to apply to 4 universities that require ABB and only 1 that requires BBB? Should I change my choices.
Original post by Aimkiat
My predicted grades are BBBB at A2, I achieved ABBD at AS, do you think it is realistic that I am planning to apply to 4 universities that require ABB and only 1 that requires BBB? Should I change my choices.

You're taking a risk, but ABB universities are probably a lot more flexible than >=AAA ones.
Original post by Aimkiat

Interesting. You got an A in something at AS but they’ve predicted you a B at A2? 🤔
Reply 3
Original post by FloralHybrid
Interesting. You got an A in something at AS but they’ve predicted you a B at A2? 🤔

Yeah I found that odd aswell but I guessed that the college I'm going to probably knows best, I might have gotten a low A or something at AS
Original post by Aimkiat
Yeah I found that odd aswell but I guessed that the college I'm going to probably knows best, I might have gotten a low A or something at AS

Perhaps. Well, with a bit of hard work, you can achieve brilliant grades. Good luck!

(As said above, ABB universities will be a bit more lenient so I wouldn’t worry about it)
Reply 5
Original post by FloralHybrid
Perhaps. Well, with a bit of hard work, you can achieve brilliant grades. Good luck!

Ok, thanks for the reassurance 😊

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending