The Student Room Group

I am a British girl ask me anything

You may ask me anything

Scroll to see replies

ok...

:K:
Reply 2
...you do realise TSR is for British students?
Nah, you're alright.
Reply 4
What makes you different to other British girls?
Friends or How I Met Your Mother, What would you choose?
Original post by wannabelawyer97

neither. both shows are trash
Reply 7
Original post by UWS
What makes you different to other British girls?

I really dunno but I feel like I am more modest, hardworking n reliable (which majority of British girls r but I am a little more...)
Reply 8
Original post by wannabelawyer97

Honestly both r vital
Reply 9
How British are you on a scale of one to ten? one being hardly British, ten being "I can name all of The Tetley Tea Folk"
Original post by Michael Spearing
neither. both shows are trash

shhh!

Attachment not found
(edited 6 years ago)
[QUOTE="kimber;74484750" princess="princess"]ok...

:K:[/QUOTE

....😂
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Raen
How British are you on a scale of one to ten? one being hardly British, ten being "I can name all of The Tetley Tea Folk"

Prob a 3 😳 (Jus being honest)
Btw I am a British Pakisani (just wanted this to be a little different from the rest of the chats.)
Original post by Hummy321786
I really dunno but I feel like I am more modest, hardworking n reliable (which majority of British girls r but I am a little more...)

jeez okay then
Reply 15
Are there any areas in the UK you've been to and recommend and are there any places you'd really like to visit within the UK?
your bodycount? @Sae.HH
Btw I am a British Pakisani (just wanted this to be a little different from the rest of the chats.)

Maybe you should have put that in the title or at least the OP, since it is misleading...
Original post by Raen
Are there any areas in the UK you've been to and recommend and are there any places you'd really like to visit within the UK?

From the places I have been to or have been told about I would recommend the Tenby South beach in Wales, the London eye, Wales in general (if u like the countryside), Town/ big shopping centers (in any area) and water world in Stoke on Trent. Hope that helps or is informative. 😊

So you're a BTEC British then..:colonhash:

Quick Reply

Latest