The Student Room Group

2018 Veterinary applicants

Scroll to see replies

@animalmagic @SK200 thank you! Congratulations on your interview invitation!!! How are you feeling!?
Original post by DOM26
I got invited to an interview at Surrey today

Congratulations!! How did you get the invite?
Reply 1122
Original post by izzysanderson
Congratulations!! How did you get the invite?

On the surrey portal under the events tab
Original post by DOM26
On the surrey portal under the events tab

Thank you :smile:
Wooo I’ve got an interview from surrey too!! So happy 😊
Thanks but I'm not an applicant. I'm a dinosaur just trying to answer any questions that I think I know the answer to :smile:

Original post by annaxoxo
@animalmagic @SK200 thank you! Congratulations on your interview invitation!!! How are you feeling!?
Now got an email from Surrey to say that I've got an interview but still can't select a time 😬
Can anyone else not book a time slot for their Surrey interview? I can only see slots for 25/11/17 and when I try to book one of the time slots, it says there’s nothing on that date/time available?
Original post by pacb10
Wooo I’ve got an interview from surrey too!! So happy 😊

What day, and can you book a time? Congratulations! :smile:
@pacb10

That's the situation the rest of us are in! We're gonna ring them tomorrow and ask what she happening :smile:
Original post by brrrigid
@pacb10

That's the situation the rest of us are in! We're gonna ring them tomorrow and ask what she happening :smile:

Okay, at least we are all in the same boat! I’ve sent them an email :smile:
Original post by brrrigid
@pacb10

Just thought, maybe it's like when we first got the email for the portal? As in, we couldn't log in for 24 hours so maybe we can't book for 24 hours either. But still worth ringing them in case I think!
Original post by luberry
Just thought, maybe it's like when we first got the email for the portal? As in, we couldn't log in for 24 hours so maybe we can't book for 24 hours either. But still worth ringing them in case I think!

That's a good point! I was just considering that if they haven't sent out all interviews yet, they might not allow us to book a time until everyone has a fair chance. I'll still ring them to make sure :smile:
Congrats on interviews everyone!! Good luck :smile:
Original post by -nightfury-
Congrats on interviews everyone!! Good luck :smile:

Thank you! :smile:
Congrats everyone :smile:
I got invited to an interview at Surrey uni today too! :smile: Very pleased but scared and idk what time to pick xD
Original post by Sophierb97
I got invited to an interview at Surrey uni today too! :smile: Very pleased but scared and idk what time to pick xD

When did you send in your questionnaire?
Original post by Tillyb99
When did you send in your questionnaire?

I sent it on the deadline day - 25th October :smile:
Original post by Sophierb97
I sent it on the deadline day - 25th October :smile:

I sent mine in on the 23rd and it doesn’t look like it’s been looked at yet. Hope they get round to it soon! The wait is killing me

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending