How are you feeling right now? MKVI

Scroll to see replies

Cannot believe I’m still awake! Ain’t slept all damn night :frown:
Original post by Ninja Squirrel
Cannot believe I’m still awake! Ain’t slept all damn night :frown:

Why not?
Original post by Emerald777O
Why not?

Ah just family problems :redface: Nothing serious they're just stupid.
Ah just family problems :redface: Nothing serious they're just stupid.

Try to get some sleep today if you can.. :frown:
Feeling great, everything is fine. No negativity just genuine and authentic finding the right place where I fit :smile:
Original post by Emerald777O
Try to get some sleep today if you can.. :frown:

I did manage to sleep this morning, I went back to bed at 9am and woke up at 2pm so feeling a lot less tired :smile:
Ended up with a bad flu and I have tests coming up and Idk how to balance between work life and my health anymore :rofl: :cry2:
I did manage to sleep this morning, I went back to bed at 9am and woke up at 2pm so feeling a lot less tired :smile:

Cool :smile:
clean
Amazing because I'm eating ice cream with little pieces of chocolate fudge brownies in it :biggrin:
Original post by h333
Ouch. Hope you’re ok :hugs:

:hugs: I am good thanks. Likewise sis.
Original post by Dr Strange
Aww :console: I totally get what you mean :lol: but it's no one's fault really - 7 billion people, and we're all in it together :redface:

:rofl: Don't put me on the spot like that :colonhash: Ngl the first bit can vary but the second is accurate :lol:

Errr how about taking a nap during the day? :colonhash: You can always block the light out by closing curtains so that's not an excuse :naughty:

And you better be trying to sleep as I'm typing this message :colonhash: :lol: Need a few more hours of that deep sleep and then we'll be talking :yes:

:rofl: Aww, so the lack of sleep (amongst other things ofc) does make you grumpy then :console: So you see - it's kind in the interest of public safety that you get more sleep :tongue: Can ofc work on those other things as well - but small steps na :biggrin:

Don't be naughty Dr :tongue:
I try not to quote you too much because I know you're busy but then I realise you'll obly respond when you aren't so it doesn't matter much.
I have a million excuses lined up :wink: :proud:

:redface: I was awake :hide: :lol: watchya gonna doo? :colondollar:

Nice reading between the lines. You can be an analyst :woo:
Original post by LunaCat
I want to die without killing myself. I want to die, but how can I die??? Aaaa I hope I get some fatal disease and die...it's going to hurt my family but it is better than if I kill myself. I don't have the courage to do that anyway and never will, all I can do is imagine the scene...

Ahhhhh the urge of not existing. I wish I could disappear as if I never existed so no one would get hurt by my death. I want to die I want to die I want to die so badly. God please call me, accept my duas and let me die pleaseeeeeeeee

Bas fikr mat ki jiye, men kabhi kabhi baat nahi karti lakin aap hamesha meri dua'oo men hai. Take consolation, many others too care and pray for you, no one needs to say. And Insha'Allah God will bring you peace.
Stressed and annoyed
Aw I hope you feel better soon :redface:
Original post by soIiIoquy
Stressed and annoyed
I'm not in a bad mood, so that's good :yep:
Original post by ahlaladolly
Aw I hope you feel better soon :redface:

ty xox
Ur welcome girl xx

Original post by soIiIoquy
ty xox
Naughty? :innocent: The Dr is just being truthful :tongue:

Haha aww I might be busy but remember the Dr is available 24 hours :fyi: And I do check all platforms regularly so you'll always get a response pretty quickly (easily within 24hrs most of the time) :u:

And I know you're the queen of excuses :rofl: but you probably already know that the Dr ain't having any of it :noway:

:redface: I was awake :hide: :lol: watchya gonna doo? :colondollar:

:rofl: Errr why were you awake? :colonhash: :slap:

And what am I going to do? :colonhash:

Well...

Spoiler

But seriously your sleeping time ranges from 10-8 na so at least try and relax/rest your eyes if you can't sleep :redface: That might help calm the mind and help you sleep more - you never know. And if you can e.g, listen to calming music or do anything that'll help ease the strain on your brain then that should also help. But the point is you should be taking every opportunity to sleep, especially during that window :fuhrer:

The goal is to make you more :smile: than :colonhash: and we'll try anything and everything to help you get there :yes: Just don't be so stubborn :tongue: :lol:

Nice reading between the lines. You can be an analyst :woo:

:rofl: The Dr loves doing that :colondollar: Well tbh in many ways I am an analyst - there's your first clue :tongue:
(edited 6 years ago)
Exhausted, frustrated, lonely, lost and very very anxious :redface:

Quick Reply

Latest