The Student Room Group
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website

ADULT NURSING 2018 March intake DMU

Hey my name is Anila, I wanted to get to know a few people before starting the course in March. Looking forward to the course it’s self and would be nice to know a few of you at enrolment week 😁

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
HI Anila, i start in March as well
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Lauriane
HI Anila, i start in March as well

Hey 😁 how are you? You looking forward to starting ?
Reply 3
Yes, are you? Are you doing accommodation and how old are you?😊
Reply 4
Hello I’m good thanks, nope staying at home in Nottingham traveling by car or train still not decided mostliky train as there is less parking. Are you staying or traveling?
Reply 5
Original post by Anilam
Hello I’m good thanks, nope staying at home in Nottingham traveling by car or train still not decided mostliky train as there is less parking. Are you staying or traveling?

I am coming from Nottingham as well, i have accommodation sorted because i thought well what about weather conditions or delayed train so sorted it for 1st year, what about student tutuion loan?
Hey 😊, i'm Shirley and I am starting in March as well. I'm from France tho 🙃
Reply 7
Original post by ShirleyOkwesie
Hey 😊, i'm Shirley and I am starting in March as well. I'm from France tho 🙃

Hey Girl 😁 how are you ?
Original post by Anilam
Hey Girl 😁 how are you ?

im good, you ? 😊
Reply 9
I’m good Thanls I guess your having accommodation at uni? You can inbox me and we can get to know each other better 😁
Original post by Anilam
I’m good Thanls I guess your having accommodation at uni? You can inbox me and we can get to know each other better 😁

Yes i am. Yeah sure 😊
Reply 11
Original post by ShirleyOkwesie
im good, you ? 😊

Yeah I’m fine thanks message my inbox x
Hey shirley, have you sorted accommodation out i am still in the process with mine, i hope you like England when you come, what is France like never been?😊
Original post by Lauriane
Hey shirley, have you sorted accommodation out i am still in the process with mine, i hope you like England when you come, what is France like never been?😊

Nope I haven't yet. I heard about "The summit", it's an accommodation that offers studios and one bedroom apartment but i'm not sure if there will be some rooms available for March. so i'm still in the process 😩.

Yh i hope so, im a bit nervous, you know with the new language etc.. . wow uhm France is a very cool place, it's really nice . you definitely have to come one day you would like it.
Hello everyone! I'm Charlotte, I'm currently working as a health care assistant and starting my nurse training in March, I'm so nervous as its been a while since I studied!
Reply 15
Iv been to France it was a good trip and Hey Charlotte hope your okay? And yeah I’m abit rusty with assignment 🤔hope it goes well
I am planning to make a trip to France just not sure when but i have heard the atmosphere is nice and a nice place to visit, hopefully you can get accommodation sorted as well
Reply 17
Hi, I’m starting children’s nursing in March 😁 quick question for those staying in accommodation: Have you all been placed in Liberty court?
Yeah i got a place at liberty court
Reply 19
Starting in March also :smile: adult nursing. A bit nervous

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending