The Student Room Group

Best option for me to study chain

I'm an international student, and I've got offers from Cranfield, Sheffield, and Liverpool.Which uni would you recommend me to choose in terms of course quality, reputation, entertainment, and employability? Although Cranfield is the best in this field, somebody says its programme is really tough.So I was wondering if I have much free time to experience the new culture.I really need some advice, thanks.
Original post by Tien0214
I'm an international student, and I've got offers from Cranfield, Sheffield, and Liverpool.Which uni would you recommend me to choose in terms of course quality, reputation, entertainment, and employability? Although Cranfield is the best in this field, somebody says its programme is really tough.So I was wondering if I have much free time to experience the new culture.I really need some advice, thanks.

Hi Tien:smile:,

Congratulations :biggrin:on your offers -Cranfield, Sheffield and Liverpool are really excellent and exciting places. I am an international student at Cranfield, now in my final year in my PhD program. I think I have an idea with what you require in a postgraduate program -asides the academic benefits, it is important for an international student experiences the culture and feel of the host city, possibly the host country. Cranfield has a substantial number of international students from across the world and these students seek for the same thing. Cranfield University enjoys proximity to Milton Keynes and Bedford, two large cities and, perhaps more importantly, it is only 35 mins away by train from London. (Milton Keynes to London). We all know about London :biggrin:

Of course, it is possible to immerse yourself in these cities while studying. You seem to have read up about Cranfield's reputation and global standing in Supply Chain (well-done!); it comes down to what you want to do during your MSc program. Let me know your thoughts and yes, any specific question(s) you have, feel free to ask! Hopefully, see you at Cranfield next year (I believe you start next year?)

Best,

Cranfield TSR Rep

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending