The Student Room Group

2018 Veterinary applicants

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Tillyb99
I sent mine in on the 23rd and it doesn’t look like it’s been looked at yet. Hope they get round to it soon! The wait is killing me

Don't worry, I'm sure they'll look at yours soon! I know how you feel because I'm waiting for the other three unis to respond too.
Original post by Sophierb97
Don't worry, I'm sure they'll look at yours soon! I know how you feel because I'm waiting for the other three unis to respond too.

Just want to know if my application is actually any good or not 😂
@Sophierb97 @redonks @brrrigid @pacb10 @DOM26
Not sure if this'll interest you guys, but there's now a Surrey Applicants 2018 fb group if you'd be interested in joining. Having some problems adding people at the moment but I'll try and sort that out 😂
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1273175496161203/
Interview on a Saturday? No thanks I’d rather sleep 😂
Kidding, congrats to everyone, see you all there x
Just got an interview at Surrey😃😃
I sent in my my questionnaire at 1 in the afternoon on the 23 and had reference up by 30th
Original post by brrrigid
That's a good point! I was just considering that if they haven't sent out all interviews yet, they might not allow us to book a time until everyone has a fair chance. I'll still ring them to make sure :smile:

I've just spoken to them, they said it's a technical problem that they're hoping to sort out today. Try to book again at the end of the day as it should be sorted, but if not then give them another call tomorrow morning and they'll try and sort it out :smile:
Well done to those who have interview offers. Still waiting for mine to come through.
Original post by luberry
I've just spoken to them, they said it's a technical problem that they're hoping to sort out today. Try to book again at the end of the day as it should be sorted, but if not then give them another call tomorrow morning and they'll try and sort it out :smile:

Yep, rang them as well haha, though I got a 'tomorrow morning' for when it would be fixed. I hope the one you spoke to was right! 😂
I got my Surrey interview! Going for the early slot!

Congrats everyone.
Did anyone get notified by email or was it via the portal?
Original post by VictiniCup
Did anyone get notified by email or was it via the portal?

Portal first, then an email a couple of hours later
Yep, rang them as well haha, though I got a 'tomorrow morning' for when it would be fixed. I hope the one you spoke to was right! 😂

Just tried again now and I was able to book, so maybe it's working now?

**edit: also got an email saying it's definitely resolved so try again :smile: **
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by luberry
Just tried again now and I was able to book, so maybe it's working now?

I can as well now! Gonna wait untill I get home to sort out what time would be best. I'm coming from Derbyshire.... 😬
congrats everyone with offers! x
Has anybody had any contact from Nottingham, Liverpool or RVC?
I can as well now! Gonna wait untill I get home to sort out what time would be best. I'm coming from Derbyshire.... 😬

Fair enough :smile: I'm only about an hour away so it's not too bad for me
Anyone else not heard anything and feeling really anxious and worried?
Original post by GracieVenes

None so far - RVC are interviewing in December so would think we should hear from them soon? Nottingham have said they'll be in contact start of december and their interviews aren't til January (I think?) so maybe a bit later.
Original post by GracieVenes

I had a postcard from Nottingham and an email saying they hope to have a decision by 8 December.
I haven't heard from Liverpool
Just booked mine, I emailed them and they said it was technical problems. Also dw if you haven't had an invite yet coz they said there are a load more interviews in December.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending