The Student Room Group

Nazi symbols on campus

Have you noticed rise of alt-right discourse and imagery across universities??
No.
Yes, it is everywhere.

Some cryptofascists flash 'okay' symbols at me, clap instead of using jazz-hands, and some even go as far as to drink milk.
(edited 6 years ago)
I saw a blonde/blue-eyed girl today, honestly it's just a matter of time before they take over.
Yes. You can't turn a street corner without seeing a swastika nowadays. It's at practically epidemic proportions.
Original post by _gcx
Yes. You can't turn a street corner without seeing a swastika nowadays. It's at practically epidemic proportions.

There is a tonne of Nazi imagery in my Uni library. The librarians are all clearly fascists, but nobody seems to care!
Original post by AngeryPenguin
There is a tonne of Nazi imagery in my Uni library. The librarians are all clearly fascists, but nobody seems to care!

Tell me about it! It's always the quiet ones. I'd say a strong Marxist revolt is in order.
(edited 6 years ago)
lol people looking to be victims. So sad
Reply 8

wow where is that
Original post by LAURATCS

Alt-right is now equivalent to Nazism?
wow where is that

cam I'd assume.

Have noticed a falling off of the globalist left.
I always see graffiti of nazi signs. It isn’t because they’re fascists, it’s because they’re taking the p*ss.
Yes, it is everywhere.

Some cryptofascists flash 'okay' symbols at me, clap instead of using jazz-hands, and some even go as far as to drink milk.

And I haven't seen pizazz-hands even once :frown:
Reply 14
sadly not
I like how some people are actually taking this thread and some of the answers to it seriously. A lot of them are sarcasm.
They're often hoaxes, or just graffitied because it's naughty and vulgar. People who see it as a spread of actual Nazism are just looking to be dramatic.

Think of them as another kind of penis. Actually, I saw one the other day drawn on a bridge with swastikas on the balls.
I saw some white guy that had a opinion that did not agree with me. #BASHTHEFASH
Hinduism good luck maybe?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending