The Student Room Group

Questionnaire

Hi all Laila here,

I wanted to get your opinion about blogs and the what you feel the future of fashion and lifestyle blogging is! As millennials, we constantly gain inspiration from multiple fashion leaders and are defining our own unique brand in the world. I am carrying out a studying to get your opinions, kindly answer (with honesty) the following questions below.

Question 1: Do you follow any bloggers?
Question 2: Do you have a blog?
Question 3: Do you feel there is still a future in blogging?
Question 4: What do you think the future will be like with regards to blogging? ( do you see many blogs in the future or do you envision something new and unique in the future in place of blogging and what would that be?)

Thank you for your time!
perhaps making a survey (use surveymonkey?) will be more benefical for you! then you can attach a link, and im sure more people will be happier to share their ideas there, as it’s more private! :smile:
Original post by heisenbatch
perhaps making a survey (use surveymonkey?) will be more benefical for you! then you can attach a link, and im sure more people will be happier to share their ideas there, as it’s more private! :smile:

Didn’t realise people’s opinions on a forum like this and the fact that the information being assessed was about blogs would need such privacy.

Why do people on here help everyone else but when I need to do some research for my degree I must go to extreme lengths during my limited time for my research paper.
Original post by lailapianai
Didn’t realise people’s opinions on a forum like this and the fact that the information being assessed was about blogs would need such privacy.

Why do people on here help everyone else but when I need to do some research for my degree I must go to extreme lengths during my limited time for my research paper.

wow no need to sound so bitter! was only trying to help ya
Original post by heisenbatch
wow no need to sound so bitter! was only trying to help ya

Bitter...please you weren’t trying to help me as you never answered the questionnaire.
(edited 6 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending