The Student Room Group

Goldman Sachs Summer Analyst - Legal (interview advice)

Hi guys,

I've recently been invited for an interview for their Legal department. I'm wondering if anyone here has experience with interviews in this department and has any advice?
Reply 1
Original post by chelseafc655
Hi guys,

I've recently been invited for an interview for their Legal department. I'm wondering if anyone here has experience with interviews in this department and has any advice?

Hey! Did you do the video interview or the AC?
Hi! I haven't had it yet! Whats the AC?
Have you had yours already?
Reply 3
Original post by chelseafc655
Hi! I haven't had it yet! Whats the AC?
Have you had yours already?

I only had the video interview so it's nothing much :s When's your interview though? Is it at their offices?

Also sorry for the confusion AC is the assessment center haha
(edited 6 years ago)
I believe I have my video interview next week, then the next stage is at their offices right? What did they ask you in the video interview out of interest?

Ahhh ok!
Reply 5
Are they still extending the deadline for video interviews? :redface: I got 6 questions, mostly behavioural (they give you a situation then ask you to justify) and also one competency. The questions itself aren't hard imo. Think the important thing is to stay calm and composed and you'll be fine!
I went through a disability organisation so I'm not entirely sure how the process works as to deadlines if i'm honest.

Behavioural like, name a time where you had to motivate others etc?
That's so good to hear man, due to my disability I often get extremely nervous for interviews.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending