The Student Room Group

DofE bronze award skill ideas

hiya everyone
hope you are all well
Im currently doing my DofE bronze award but don't know what to do for the skills section any suggestions ?
Have you learnt to drive yet? If you haven't then learning to drive is quite good to use as your skill
Reply 2
im only 14 lol i dont think they would approve but thanks for the suggestion..:smile:
Original post by safarisafa
hiya everyone
hope you are all well
Im currently doing my DofE bronze award but don't know what to do for the skills section any suggestions ?

What sort of things are you into. Musics always a good one. Do you have time to pick up a new hobby or would you rather use something you already do.
Are you in cadets as there’s a lot of opportunities with them.
Any clubs at school that spike your interest,- I joined a model plane building club at school for bronze.
I suppose art is another good one, considering you might be able to do it with your school or a club
Original post by safarisafa
im only 14 lol i dont think they would approve but thanks for the suggestion..:smile:

Just look after a pet or go to a club like dancing or basketball or arts and crafts
Cooking is a good idea, you can cook things at home, take pictures of what you have made and show a food tech teacher at school who can sign you off
Reply 7
thank you guys you are all amazing i never thought of all these ideas you are all brilliant :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:
Reply 8
Original post by Hannahkisley
Cooking is a good idea, you can cook things at home, take pictures of what you have made and show a food tech teacher at school who can sign you off

thats an awesome idea i love food tech so i will defo ask them if they can help
Hiya, not sure if this has already been said but when I did it we did stuff like baking, cooking, growing plants etc, hope this helps and good luck with it all :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending