The Student Room Group

Challenging Chemistry Questions

Is there a collection of particularly challenging chemistry questions out there?
They are the ones I lose the most marks on, so it would be good to target my revision on these.
Thanks for any help you can give
Rob
Are you looking for GCSE or A-levels? Also, what topics do you need the questions on?
Reply 2
Original post by y.u.mad.bro?
Are you looking for GCSE or A-levels? Also, what topics do you need the questions on?

Hi,
I’m looking for A level (I’m doing EDEXCEL but don’t mind questions from other boards).
Topic wise I’m up for anything, but I’m particularly looking for the questions that bring a number of topics together to make you address new situations using the concepts learnt in class
Original post by RTemple11
Hi,
I’m looking for A level (I’m doing EDEXCEL but don’t mind questions from other boards).
Topic wise I’m up for anything, but I’m particularly looking for the questions that bring a number of topics together to make you address new situations using the concepts learnt in class

I'm not too familiar with such questions. However, I would suggest using websites e.g. physicsandmathstutor, www.s-cool.co.uk/a-level/chemistry, chemrevise because I have been using these for myself and I find them extremely useful.
Reply 4
Original post by y.u.mad.bro?
I'm not too familiar with such questions. However, I would suggest using websites e.g. physicsandmathstutor, www.s-cool.co.uk/a-level/chemistry, chemrevise because I have been using these for myself and I find them extremely useful.

Thanks. Physics ane maths tutor is literally my life at the moment 😂.
The s-cool one looks good, not come across that one before.
Thanks for your help

Quick Reply

Latest