The Student Room Group

First post

.....hh
(edited 2 years ago)
hey! good luck with your gcses, how are you preparing for mocks?
Original post by zeusexmachina
Hi! I heard about the “grow your grades” programme and I figured that it was a good idea to keep track of all my grades, to see whether my revision is sufficient and if I’ve improved.

I haven’t taken any exams this academic year, so I’ll just be posting my end of year exam results from last year (Year 9.)

English-8
French-8
History-7
Maths-6
Art-6
Science-3 (this year I’m taking the exams separately, as I’m doing Triple Science)
Business studies-N/A

My first mocks this year are in December, so fingers crossed!

Best of luck - do you feel prepared for your mocks?

If you need any help with science, let me know and I'll see what I can help with :smile:
Hello there! I just wanted to pop in to say best of luck with this! :biggrin: your grades are looking really good. How are you feeling about your upcoming mocks?
Hhh
(edited 2 years ago)
Hjsjsnsb

Hbb
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by zeusexmachina
Mostly, to be honest. I definitely think I can get 9s in French, History and English as I’ve consolidated my learning and my grades were down to the fact that my time keeping skills in exams are horrible, and how I answer the questions. I’ve really improved on that so I’m not too worried about those subjects. For maths, I really think I can atleast achieve a 7, as I got moved down to set 2 this year and it’s a less competitive area and the teacher doesn’t expect me to immediately get everything. Everything else is fine, but I’m a tad worried for Business, as it’s going to be my first exam on this subject! Same with science, but that’s only because I started to find it difficult mid year 9.

Thank you for the offer, but I’ve really been doing a lot more studying outside of class, so I don’t find anything particularly difficult atm. It’s appreciated! I’ll send a message when I need help, though?

Glad to hear you're positive. Feel free to message me whenever :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest