The Student Room Group

2018 Veterinary applicants

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Tillyb99
What time interview have people booked for Surrey on the 25th?

I chose the session that starts at 1pm just because I don’t want to rush and I think I’ll do better after lunch maybe😅
Original post by Sophierb97
To the people who have Surrey interviews, what letter does your surname begin with? So then we can work out if they’re giving interviews in alphabetical order or not. I’ve got one and my surname begins with B😊

I’m B too!
Original post by Tillyb99
I’m B too!

Cool could be alphabetical then🤔🙂
To the people who have Surrey interviews, what letter does your surname begin with? So then we can work out if they’re giving interviews in alphabetical order or not. I’ve got one and my surname begins with B😊

mine's i

Mine begins with H and I booked for 2
Interesting😉 anyone else?

Mines B and I booked it at 12 :smile:
I chose the session that starts at 1pm just because I don’t want to rush and I think I’ll do better after lunch maybe😅

I've booked the 1pm one as well because my journey will be about 4 hours :smile:

Mine is M!

I've got one and my surname begins with b :smile:

I'm K!
Original post by zoemaddison
I've booked the 1pm one as well because my journey will be about 4 hours :smile:

Oh that’s a long journey! Luckily I’m less than an hour away😊 but for all the other unis, it would be much longer.
Original post by zoemaddison
Mine is M!

Mines mines B and I booked at 12 😊
Surreys interview dates from their website:

Saturday 25 November 2017

Saturday 2 December 2017

Wednesday 10 January 2018

Thursday 11 January 2018

Friday 12 January 2018

They will probably send out move invites next week :smile:
Congrats to everyone who's got one from Surrey!! I'm starting to get a little nervous about the interview already haha
does anyone know how many applications surrey usually receive and how many interviews/offers they give out?
Original post by redonks
does anyone know how many applications surrey usually receive and how many interviews/offers they give out?

They have 130 places and usually receive around 7 applications per place (so 910 applications) according to what they said on their open day.
Original post by redonks

I did a taster course at rvc and the admissions guy said they get 8 applicants for every positions, offer a place to 1/4 because the people who get the offers might chose a different uni
Original post by Lucia12
I did a taster course at rvc and the admissions guy said they get 8 applicants for every positions, offer a place to 1/4 because the people who get the offers might chose a different uni

I did the taster course at the RVC too! In April?
Original post by luberry
I did the taster course at the RVC too! In April?

Yh that's the one I did 😃😃. Loved stroking the cows 😂😂

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending