The Student Room Group

“It’s OK to be white” posters - the reaction

There was been an epidemic of posters being put up in the United States saying “It’s OK to be white”. This has resulted in a lot of negative press and many Tweets saying that it’s not OK to be white and hateful Tweets against white people. This has served very well to prove the point of the originators of the posters that many people hold negative sentiments against whites - also known as anti-white racism.

Anti-white racism is a logical impossibility to Guardian reading post-Marxist professors and all of the gullible people that they influence. You see postmodernism posited that all interpretations are equally valid and when coupled with Marxism, it basically says any route to Marxism is valid just so long as it gets to Marxism. Therefore Marxism failed so the next iteration is go for equality of outcomes for discernible groups and negation of biology and evolution which are inherently evil because they create inequalities. Intervention is needed to equalise these groups and were best off using concepts like “affirmative action” instead of racism! As an “oppressor” group whites cannot be good and as an “oppressed” group blacks are brilliant.

Ps. Under postmodernism all interpretations are equally valid except for people who disagree with us, who are Nazis and as you’re simply not good enough wordsmiths and philosophers to work you’re way through our blatant lie theory - you just need to suck it up. The poster of this piece is the only person in the U.K. who can work through our theory and he is evil!!!!

For anyone who still does not get it, here is a short film that sums it up:

(edited 6 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Airplanebee2
There was been an epidemic of posters being put up in the United States saying “It’s OK to be white”. This has resulted in a lot of negative press and many Tweets saying that it’s not OK to be white and hateful Tweets against white people. This has served very well to prove the point of the originators of the posters that many people hold negative sentiments against whites - also known as anti-white racism.

Anti-white racism is a logical impossibility to Guardian reading post-Marxist professors and all of the gullible people that they influence. You see postmodernism posited that all interpretations are equally valid and when coupled with Marxism, it basically says any route to Marxism is valid just so long as it gets to Marxism. Therefore Marxism failed so the next iteration is go for equality of outcomes for discernible groups and negation of biology and evolution which are inherently evil because they create inequalities. Intervention is needed to equalise these groups and were best off using concepts like “affirmative action” instead of racism! As an “oppressor” group whites cannot be good and as an “oppressed” group blacks are brilliant.

Ps. Under postmodernism all interpretations are equally valid except for people who disagree with us, who are Nazis and as you’re simply not good enough wordsmiths and philosophers to work you’re way through our blatant lie theory - you just need to suck it up. The poster of this piece is the only person in the U.K. who can work through our theory and he is evil!!!!

I'm sorry but I don't see your imaginary war against white people. Of course it is ok to be white, nobody is saying no... but often things like these have been ways people justify racism. It's ok to be any race, but no race has supremacy over another.
Original post by JMR2017
I'm sorry but I don't see your imaginary war against white people. Of course it is ok to be white, nobody is saying no... but often things like these have been ways people justify racism. It's ok to be any race, but no race has supremacy over another.

Sorry where did I say that there is a war against white people? I didn’t. You have heard of concepts like political correctness right? If you accept that there is political correctness then you accept most of my premise.

The posters didn’t say anything about a war on whites, they said “It’s OK to be white”.

The left seems to argue these days through association:

A. Is a scientific fact that generics determines outcomes of identifiable groups.
B. That sounds like something Trump would say

That’s is the kind of way most people debate, like lefties. They don’t actually address the point made, because it’s too difficult and complicated and right!!!!

So if you’re going to argue with “It’s OK to be white” then leave it at yes it’s OK to be white.

One cannot deny the Tweets in response saying white people are terrible. By not criticising this and accepting this you are defending oppression and prejudice. If it was oppression and prejudge against woman and blacks you social justice warriors would be full of faux outrage so how are whites different?
Sorry where did I say that there is a war against white people? I didn’t. You have heard of concepts like political correctness right? If you accept that there is political correctness then you accept most of my premise.

The posters didn’t say anything about a war on whites, they said “It’s OK to be white”.

The left seems to argue these days through association:

A. Is a scientific fact that generics determines outcomes of identifiable groups.
B. That sounds like something Trump would say

That’s is the kind of way most people debate, like lefties. They don’t actually address the point made, because it’s too difficult and complicated and right!!!!

So if you’re going to argue with “It’s OK to be white” then leave it at yes it’s OK to be white.

One cannot deny the Tweets in response saying white people are terrible. By not criticising this and accepting this you are defending oppression and prejudice. If it was oppression and prejudge against woman and blacks you social justice warriors would be full of faux outrage so how are whites different?

I mean nobody seriously thinks it's not ok to be white so what is ur point.
"Epidemic"? Lmao, shut up.

Right wing tears ahhhhh
Original post by JMR2017
I mean nobody seriously thinks it's not ok to be white so what is ur point.

Yes I agree no one seriously thinks it’s not OK to be white but under the false postmodern narratives (you know the gender and race are social constructs, blacks people cant be racist, male and female can offend transgenders) we need to be showing our solidarity with the right on people by condemning people who are proud to be the descendent of slave owners and oppressors.
Yes I agree no one seriously thinks it’s not OK to be white but under the false postmodern narratives (you know the gender and race are social constructs, blacks people cant be racist, male and female can offend transgenders) we need to be showing our solidarity with the right on people by condemning people who are proud to be the descendent of slave owners and oppressors.

Strongly disagree with the second part of your statement. There is no need to be proud of the bad things our ancestors did.

Is that what your point is? Sorry I'm confused..
Original post by offsetWHOOP
"Epidemic"? Lmao, shut up.

Right wing tears ahhhhh

Where are the tears? I guess according to Derrida we can construct our theory because reality is just an imagined thing anyway. So yes there is this bloke deconstructing postmodern Marxist variant theory but you see he is one of those crybabies “the foreigners are taking our jobs” people - So right wing tears will do to being about that prejudice and deconstruct his premise. Please - let’s hope he doesn’t understand the way people will perceive it and that he can’t deconstruct your comment.
when has "it's OK to be white" ever meant "it's not OK to be not white"?
Original post by JMR2017
Strongly disagree with the second part of your statement. There is no need to be proud of the bad things our ancestors did.

But surely morality is relative under postmodernism so how can those things be bad?
Original post by JMR2017
Is that what your point is? Sorry I'm confused..

My post is only this: postmodern social theory is bull.
Where are the tears? I guess according to Derrida we can construct our theory because reality is just an imagined thing anyway. So yes there is this bloke deconstructing postmodern Marxist variant theory but you see he is one of those crybabies “the foreigners are taking our jobs” people - So right wing tears will do to being about that prejudice and deconstruct his premise. Please - let’s hope he doesn’t understand the way people will perceive it and that he can’t deconstruct your comment.

keep crying, let it alllllllll out.
But surely morality is relative under postmodernism so how can those things be bad?

OK even if you think it is excusable for them to do those things in a time where people thought it was ok, why would you be proud of it. Something being excusable (and I don't agree things like the slave trade were excusable, even at that time) and being proud of it are distinctly different.
Original post by shawn_o1
when has "it's OK to be white" ever meant "it's not OK to be not white"?

Sorry I lost you, who had conflated those binary opposite statements. I don’t think anyone has.
Original post by Plagioclase
Why do you have such a persecution complex? Anybody involved in this kind of nonsense is, in my view, broadcasting that they're unwilling to take responsibility for their own failures and they've therefore decided to fabricate some conspiracy to explain their lack of success in life. It's the exact same pathetic reason driving Alt-righters, anti-globalists, xenophobes, red-pillers, and so on.

Nobody is persecuting you because you're white.

Where did I say I am being persecuted because I’m white? I am commenting on comments on some posters to build a theme that allows me to comment on postmodern social theory.
Goodness me. This is a bit of a mess.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by JMR2017
OK even if you think it is excusable for them to do those things in a time where people thought it was ok, why would you be proud of it. Something being excusable (and I don't agree things like the slave trade were excusable, even at that time) and being proud of it are distinctly different.

The year 2500 AD : How can you be proud of your great grandfather for building this house because he hired people in the 2380s who stepped on ants. It’s completely barbaric, we should shun off that part of history, because you see we are on a path to a Nihilistic utopia where we are just pure streams of good thought - and my son make sure you understand what good thought is - equality.
Original post by Paracosm
Goodness me. This is a bit of a mess.

It’s the mess that happens when proper analysis hits a widespread belief of fiction.
Original post by Plagioclase
Why do you have such a persecution complex? Anybody involved in this kind of nonsense is, in my view, broadcasting that they're unwilling to take responsibility for their own failures and they've therefore decided to fabricate some conspiracy to explain their lack of success in life. It's the exact same pathetic reason driving Alt-righters, anti-globalists, xenophobes, red-pillers, and so on.

Nobody is persecuting you because you're white.

OP has a huge persecution complex. Elsewhere he was complaining how men like him are the real victims when they get rejected during the process of sexually harassing women. OP’s unironic use of buzzwords and attributing positions to his opponents exemplifies identify politics.

Latest

Trending

Trending