The Student Room Group

Who's applying for Theology/Religion?

Hello,

If you're applying for either Theology or Religious Studies. I would love to hear!
Check out the competition!
Hope to apply for 2018 entry!
Predicted BBB for a level
Reply 2
Original post by teawithsugar
Hope to apply for 2018 entry!
Predicted BBB for a level

So am I :smile: for the 2018 entry. They're good predictions. Have you looked at any unvieristies? Also what is it you love about theology?
Original post by Aaron2515
So am I :smile: for the 2018 entry. They're good predictions. Have you looked at any unvieristies? Also what is it you love about theology?

Looking at applying to Cliff college (I'm a methodist) and Durham. Theology interests me because I come from a Christian background so I want to find out more about God.
Reply 4
Looking at applying to Cliff college (I'm a methodist) and Durham. Theology interests me because I come from a Christian background so I want to find out more about God.

The sound really good :smile: not to put you down or anything, but hopefully you do better than your predicated grades. As Durham is AAB requirement.

I love that you find it so interesting. I come from a Eastern Orthodox background and likewise I to what understand more about the study of God!
The sound really good :smile: not to put you down or anything, but hopefully you do better than your predicated grades. As Durham is AAB requirement.

I love that you find it so interesting. I come from a Eastern Orthodox background and likewise I to what understand more about the study of God!

I know- durham is just beautiful though (and great for philosophy or theology) but itstill just a dream haha

I'm trying to boost my grades tbh- Durham may just have to be a motivation
Reply 6
I know- durham is just beautiful though (and great for philosophy or theology) but itstill just a dream haha

I'm trying to boost my grades tbh- Durham may just have to be a motivation

Isn't it just :smile: amazing university, beautiful little city and peaceful area. Truly great for theology :smile:

Do you do Religious Studies A-Level?
Isn't it just :smile: amazing university, beautiful little city and peaceful area. Truly great for theology :smile:

Do you do Religious Studies A-Level?

Yeah- ocr! And I'm happy I'm taking it- I've found a passion for philosophy and theology (not so much ethics😂)
Reply 8
Yeah- ocr! And I'm happy I'm taking it- I've found a passion for philosophy and theology (not so much ethics😂)

It's a great degree to take. So captivating and vital for life I think. Yeahh ethics is also not my favourite compared to theology.
Reply 9
I'm applying for Philosophy and Religious studies :smile:
I'm predicted A* A B
I applied to Nottingham, Sheffield, Leeds, Lancaster and Kent.
Received conditional offers from Leeds and Kent so far :smile:
Reply 11
Sorry for late reply. Wow! Congratulations!!! Still waiting to hear back. How did you get if for BBB that’s so rare! I have only received an unconditional from Exeter. Awaiting to hear back from Durham, Oxford, St. Andrews and Edinburg!
Reply 12
Original post by EveLilyG
I applied to Nottingham, Sheffield, Leeds, Lancaster and Kent.
Received conditional offers from Leeds and Kent so far :smile:

Well done!! Great places.
Reply 13
hi! late reply but where did you get offers from? and what we’re ur gcse grades if u don’t mind me asking / what things did u mention on ucas

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending