The Student Room Group

Easiest way to invest £500

Any ideas about the best savings accounts or investments?
Bitcoin
Original post by Student-95
Bitcoin

Can you buy less then 1 bitcoin? I thought they were going for 6000? If so ima start saving up! :P
Reply 3
Bitcoin

How do I invest in Bitcoin?
Original post by mc_miah
Can you buy less then 1 bitcoin? I thought they were going for 6000? If so ima start saving up! :P

Yeah, you can buy 0.08 bitcoins.
Original post by Bosnia
How do I invest in Bitcoin?

Buy them online, there are lots of sites you can use
Reply 6
Buy them online, there are lots of sites you can use

Such as?
Ermm I started my programming business in secondary school from scratch, it grew on to having a salaried member of staff, published products and a HQ.
Find something you're passionate in and invest in it! My initial project allowed me to progress onto an international career :smile:
Original post by Bosnia
Such as?

coinbase
Original post by mc_miah

You definitely can buy less than 1 Bitcoin. Remember to research before investing so you know what you're getting into!
Reply 10
Original post by adamantacademic
Ermm I started my programming business in secondary school from scratch, it grew on to having a salaried member of staff, published products and a HQ.
Find something you're passionate in and invest in it! My initial project allowed me to progress onto an international career :smile:

Did you though
Reply 11
How would I start buying shares?
Original post by Bosnia
Did you though

i guess
Someone tell me what bitcoin is
Original post by Chaz254
You definitely can buy less than 1 Bitcoin. Remember to research before investing so you know what you're getting into!

Im 15 years old, and I always sort of wanted to get into the stock, or own a business instead of taking the typical asain medicine path. I think if i get a job after my GCSE's ill save up to invest into bitcoin, but I will definitely do my research. A lot of people say it will crash, but a lot of people say it will rise further than 6000 as well, so since i'm poor atm, ill probably hope for some decline/crash so i can buy some

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending