The Student Room Group

Free Notes!

Hi guys,

I created a website - digestiblenotes.com - and I was wondering whether I could get some feedback on it?

There is still a lot of work to be done on it and, so far, I've only really focused on law notes. But, I will be expanding to other subjects soon :biggrin:

Essentially it aims to make learning as simple as possible through the provision of easy-to-understand, digestible notes! Let me know what you think :smile:

Scroll to see replies

I don't know much about law but the website looks great :smile:
Original post by TheLawLlama
Hi guys,

I created a website - digestiblenotes.com - and I was wondering whether I could get some feedback on it?

There is still a lot of work to be done on it and, so far, I've only really focused on law notes. But, I will be expanding to other subjects soon :biggrin:

Essentially it aims to make learning as simple as possible through the provision of easy-to-understand, digestible notes! Let me know what you think :smile:

Wow looks damn professional!
(Long-shot) can I have a non-salaried job?
Original post by adamantacademic
Wow looks damn professional!
(Long-shot) can I have a non-salaried job?

Haha, if you want to get involved at all, feel free! I'm looking to expand the website, but it's hard doing it by myself hahaa
Original post by LolIGotAU
I don't know much about law but the website looks great :smile:

Thank you :smile: what subject(s) do you study?
Reply 5
Original post by TheLawLlama
Hi guys,

Yh mate looks pretty sound. Dunno anything to do with law but some sexy action there
Nice, clean website. Good luck :smile:
Original post by Yh Mate
Yh mate looks pretty sound. Dunno anything to do with law but some sexy action there

Hahahaha, thanks!
Thank you very much :smile:
Note: It may not be fully optimised for all devices yet!
What other subjects should I cover?
Awesome website!!! Very easy to navigate and clearly laid out. Having a look through the constitutional section at the moment as I'm trying to get my head round a piece of cw question. I do NI law but the content is pretty much the same... for obvious reasons (one government) lol!

I think you're on to a winner here...

Congrats - I love it.

- B xx
Original post by ismiseBríd
Awesome website!!! Very easy to navigate and clearly laid out. Having a look through the constitutional section at the moment as I'm trying to get my head round a piece of cw question. I do NI law but the content is pretty much the same... for obvious reasons (one government) lol!

I think you're on to a winner here...

Congrats - I love it.

- B xx

Thank you so much for the kind words; it means a lot! I'm glad you like it :smile: If you need any help with anything feel free to let me know. Also, don't forget to tell your friends about the website haha
Reply 13
Simply beautiful.
Original post by WillPhillips
Simply beautiful.

Haha thank you!
Wow! The website is very professional! And I love the name :smile:
I see potential for something big in the future! So I was wondering if I could be a part of this :smile: I am willing to put a lot of my time in if I were to be offered a non-salaried job :smile:
You could easily expand the site and cover all subjects! And I believe that I can definitely help with science and maths, but for now I'll do anything :smile:
Original post by EvNeedsHelp
Wow! The website is very professional! And I love the name :smile:
I see potential for something big in the future! So I was wondering if I could be a part of this :smile: I am willing to put a lot of my time in if I were to be offered a non-salaried job :smile:

Original post by EvNeedsHelp
You could easily expand the site and cover all subjects! And I believe that I can definitely help with science and maths, but for now I'll do anything :smile:

I'm always looking to expand and add content, so that would be awesome! My 'expertise' is predominantly in law, but I'd love to expand to new subject areas and grow the website!! Might look good on your cv too :wink:

And for that matter: IF ANYONE ELSE WANTS TO HELP GROW THE WEBSITE AND ADD SOMETHING ON THEIR CV LET ME KNOW! :biggrin:
Hi wonderful job.. am from mauritius island.. freshly started reading law.. a small favour. from you .. for the law questions.. is it possible to post the answer too... pls ..
Original post by yoven0225
Hi wonderful job.. am from mauritius island.. freshly started reading law.. a small favour. from you .. for the law questions.. is it possible to post the answer too... pls ..

Thank you :smile: I don't want to post the answers to the questions as I think it is important to attempt the answers without any help. HOWEVER, if you want feedback on any answers I will be more than happy to give you some :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending