The Student Room Group

Cheating

My boyfriend cheated were trying to resolve things...how long do I wait till I tell him if I want him or not?he does get in contact with me so it does come up when we will start fresh and if we will obviously the ball is in my court. They say when you feel as though your ready to give it a go again. But what if it's 10 years lol. (Joke) but you get the drift of what I'm saying.
Reply 1
Why would you want to be with a cheater?
Reply 2
You should tell him immediately that you don't want him. He cheated and broke your trust, why give him any second chances?
say yes to him ...&.. after that dump him.....give him what he deserves..:wink:
Reply 4
Original post by UWS
You should tell him immediately that you don't want him. He cheated and broke your trust, why give him any second chances?

Our relationship went so wrong I did stuff he did stuff however no justification to what he did! Want to think about giving a second chance to fix what lead the cheating to happen and ect.
Reply 5
Original post by Jennifer303
Our relationship went so wrong I did stuff he did stuff however no justification to what he did! Want to think about giving a second chance to fix what lead the cheating to happen and ect.

Cheating should spell the end of the relationship, it means you weren't the #1 girl in his life or he never gave a crap in the first place. How can you go about fixing that and how can you be sure that he won't do it again? Once a cheater always a cheater.
I think that you should do whatever your heart is telling you.
If you cant trust him then maybe you should take time for yourself, but do what ever makes you happy.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending