The Student Room Group

She's going to take me back!

I cheated on my girlfriend I spoke to another girl via Snapchat and met her and went cinema and kissed her on the cheek. I did this during times we're hard in our relationship and we really both unhappy. She said I need to give her time. How much time do I give her?
This is no excuse for cheating!! Also what do I do to win her back and win her trust back ect. Need advice fRom boys and girls
No matter how difficult your relationship gets, you don't cheat. If you want someone else that bad, break up with them first.
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 3
As much time as she wants. Don't pester her or she'll feel pressured. Let her decide what she wants to do and she'll come to you when/if she's ready to forgive you.
Reply 4
You broke the trust that you both had; this is likely to be irreversible.

Now her future partner has to put up with her insecurity and trust issues, nice one.
Original post by Happydays777777
I cheated on my girlfriend I spoke to another girl via Snapchat and met her and went cinema and kissed her on the cheek. I did this during times we're hard in our relationship and we really both unhappy. She said I need to give her time. How much time do I give her?

i left my bf for cheating numerous times but i went bk after a few weeks an sometimes i wish i never x
Probably the rest of your life.
Move on and let her do the same. You’re not ready for a committed relationship yet
Original post by charlie.jo2002
i left my bf for cheating numerous times but i went bk after a few weeks an sometimes i wish i never x

Do you think if you had waited longer to get back with him things would be different? How many times did he cheat
Original post by DrawTheLine
Until she comes back to you - if she comes back that is. I have no sympathy for you. No matter how difficult your relationship gets, you don't cheat. If you want someone else that bad, break up with them first. Your girlfriend deserves so much better than you.

I know. This is my first relationship I'm 21 almost and I just feel like **** about it and I deserve to feel like that to be honest. I just don't know if I should give up or keep trying ? It's been about a month I've contacted her a couple times via phone call and we spoke. Someone told me resolve the issue which drove me away first but how do I.
Original post by klw18
As much time as she wants. Don't pester her or she'll feel pressured. Let her decide what she wants to do and she'll come to you when/if she's ready to forgive you.

I call A few times. It's been a month we've spoke on the phone about 4 times and I've bumped into her because we live about 20 mins away.
Do you think if you had waited longer to get back with him things would be different? How many times did he cheat

quiet a few actualy with multiple of girls and he never told me himself his friends did, i left a few weeks and went back he did it again so then i left him properly and i havent went back to him since, mums told me once a cheat always a cheat
I call A few times. It's been a month we've spoke on the phone about 4 times and I've bumped into her because we live about 20 mins away.

You can't expect her to get over your cheating in a week. She needs time away from you in order to decide what to do next. The sight of you will just conjure up feelings of anger in her.

Most people decide not to take a cheating partner back, as that would mean rebuilding a relationship from scratch.

If you want her to take you back then you have to prove you are willing to make this relationship work.
Original post by constantine2016
You can't expect her to get over your cheating in a week. She needs time away from you in order to decide what to do next. The sight of you will just conjure up feelings of anger in her.

Most people decide not to take a cheating partner back, as that would mean rebuilding a relationship from scratch.

If you want her to take you back then you have to prove you are willing to make this relationship work.

From scratch ? How do we rebuild our relationship from scratch
Original post by charlie.jo2002
quiet a few actualy with multiple of girls and he never told me himself his friends did, i left a few weeks and went back he did it again so then i left him properly and i havent went back to him since, mums told me once a cheat always a cheat

Yeah I'm trying to wait months! Do you think may be a good idea.
From scratch ? How do we rebuild our relationship from scratch

Go on dates again. Spend more time together. Do thoughtful things for her. Essentially, do things that will make both of you remember why you decided to be together in the first place.
I hope she drops you smh.

Your fault for being a slut. Your age doesn't mean **** on here. Whether it was your first relationship or not, you don't go around kissing other women. If my man did that to me, I would've whooped his ass by now and then left.

Grow up and leave her alone.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending