The Student Room Group

UCL Postgraduate Applications 2018/2019

Scroll to see replies

Original post by geeeeorgia
Submitted my application for MSc Clinical Mental Health Sciences and waiting for my references!

Hey! I'm interested in this course. Do you mind me asking what your motivations for choosing the course are? What do you hope to pursue in future after this degree? :smile:
Reply 41
I applied for the HCI msc, its been 3 weeks but still under assessment.
Original post by littlemiss97
Hey, has anyone applied for the MSc in Development Administration and Planning? Submitted my application two weeks ago, I'm so stressed!

It will take about 6 - 8 weeks for the decision to be out. Good luck!
Anyone targeting the Overseas Research Scholarships/Graduate Research Scholarships?
Hello everyone!

I'm applying to Msc Economics at UCL.
Does anyone know how competitive the admission is?
I applied at the beginning of this week and will keep you guys updated. :smile:
Original post by promar22
Hi, anyone applying for the MSc Computer Science conversion or the MSc in Machine Learning?

Looking to apply for the MSc conversion. What's your degree background? I have a BA in Philosophy.
Applying to the Msc Mechanical Engineering program, going to send the application over in december.. weird how people have offers already :O
Hey guys I am looking to apply to UCL for masters in a Finance related degree. What are the chances of acceptance for individuals with learning difficulties ?
Thanks.

- Ariana
Original post by Unknowing
Hello everyone!

I'm applying to Msc Economics at UCL.
Does anyone know how competitive the admission is?
I applied at the beginning of this week and will keep you guys updated. :smile:

Hey there,

I too will be applying for this programme! Hopefully be able to send my application off over the next 2-3 weeks :smile:

Regarding competition, I am not sure but I imagine it is a fairly competitive programme. I guess just make sure your PS and academic references are as good as they can be and you stand a good chance.
Does anyone know how long we have to accept if we receive an offer? (And if there are any ramifications for accepting and resigning afterwards?)

(The applications for universities elsewhere in the EU I'll be applying to as well open as late as February...not making my life easier, js :P )
Weighing up whether to apply for international public policy or just public policy right now.
Hey there, I applied for MSc Nanotechnology ans MSc Quantum Technologies a few weeks ago, but my second referee has just uploaded his references, so everything is sorted! The countdown is on.
Reply 52
Hi,

Wondering if anyone could advise me - for my postgraduate applications, I have to supply an extract of a longer piece of undergrad. work, does anyone know how long the note giving context to it should be? Or if there is any specific way this should be written? Or just any tips on extracting longer essays, Im finding it difficult as feel like I have now disrupted its flow.

Thanks so much any help would be greatly appreciated!
Hey there,
I applied for MSc Financial Mathematics and it's been almost 3 weeks since my application became complete. Anyone else applying for the same course?
Hello there.

Did anyone applied for the MA in Sociology of Childhood and Child Rights at the Institute of Education?
Reply 55
Hi all, I have applied to MSc Data Science part time 5 weeks ago... Hoping to get some answer next week since the application portal claims they do respond within 6 weeks... If not I may email them. Anyone else heard back?
Reply 56
Just got accepted to their Security Studies MSc program! Super excited and thankful for this opportunity! Looks like this American will be in London next year:smile:
Original post by ChanelV
Just got accepted to their Security Studies MSc program! Super excited and thankful for this opportunity! Looks like this American will be in London next year:smile:

Congrats! Well done on getting accepted :smile:
Reply 58
Thank you so much!
Original post by panda1093
Congrats! Well done on getting accepted :smile:
Reply 59
Original post by zmante
Hi all, I have applied to MSc Data Science part time 5 weeks ago... Hoping to get some answer next week since the application portal claims they do respond within 6 weeks... If not I may email them. Anyone else heard back?

Application status have changed to "Currently being processed by Admissions", so I guess tomorrow I will know... scary. But it seems they are sticking to their 6 week timelines (it has been 5 weeks and 3 days since I have submitted mine and received both references).

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending