The Student Room Group

Depo - side effects of injection or pregnant?

So, this is the first time I've had this injection. Me and my boyfriend have been having unprotected sex (no condom) but he's never actually finished inside of me. However, I'm abit worried because I've been feeling nauseous for the past couple of days and been having brown discharge and no surprise no period. (That was expected cause the injection may stop them). I'm very worried and I'm scared to take a test, what are the chances of me actually being pregnant?
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
So, this is the first time I've had this injection. Me and my boyfriend have been having unprotected sex (no condom) but he's never actually finished inside of me. However, I'm abit worried because I've been feeling nauseous for the past couple of days and been having brown discharge and no surprise no period. (That was expected cause the injection may stop them). I'm very worried and I'm scared to take a test, what are the chances of me actually being pregnant?

Just do the damn test. What's the point of dwelling on the chances? There's always a chance.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending