The Student Room Group

E.ON Finance Graduate Scheme 2018... Anyone applied/thinking of applying?

:smile:
Reply 1
Have you applied?
Reply 2
Original post by josh_v
Have you applied?

Yes, you?
Reply 3
I've previously applied and been through the full E.ON application process.
Reply 4
Original post by josh_v
I've previously applied and been through the full E.ON application process.

Ah cool. Which scheme was that for? I just submitted my application yesterday so waiting to hear back. Could you give me any tips/pointers?
Reply 5
Original post by JME1993
Ah cool. Which scheme was that for? I just submitted my application yesterday so waiting to hear back. Could you give me any tips/pointers?

For the finance scheme.

Im not sure there are too many hints and pointers I could give you about the early stages of the application. Most applications are fairly similar at that point.

However, I could give you a few points about the AC if you make it that far.
Reply 6
Original post by josh_v
For the finance scheme.

Im not sure there are too many hints and pointers I could give you about the early stages of the application. Most applications are fairly similar at that point.

However, I could give you a few points about the AC if you make it that far.

Cool, thank you! Were you successful at the AC?
Reply 7
Original post by JME1993
Cool, thank you! Were you successful at the AC?

Yes.
Reply 8
Hi,Congrats on getting the job.What were the questions on the video interview? If you don't mind me asking
Reply 9
Original post by HasPe
Hi,Congrats on getting the job.What were the questions on the video interview? If you don't mind me asking

I didnt sit the video interview. I believe the process has recently changed.
Reply 10
Original post by josh_v
I didnt sit the video interview. I believe the process has recently changed.

Ah right okay, thank you
Reply 11
Original post by HasPe
Ah right okay, thank you

If you want to know about the company/industry then drop me a message and I might be able to help. Although I imagine the video interview is competency based.
Reply 12
Original post by josh_v
If you want to know about the company/industry then drop me a message and I might be able to help. Although I imagine the video interview is competency based.

Hi, sorry for reviving an old thread :smile:

I have my AC on Thursday for the Analytical Marketing scheme. I was hoping you could give me some pointers on how to prepare for the presentation and interview. I'm quite keen on this one so I'm stressing out a fair bit trying to prepare.

Cheers!!
Is a presentation involved for every scheme application process, including apprenticeships?
Original post by Ade96
Hi, sorry for reviving an old thread :smile:

I have my AC on Thursday for the Analytical Marketing scheme. I was hoping you could give me some pointers on how to prepare for the presentation and interview. I'm quite keen on this one so I'm stressing out a fair bit trying to prepare.

Cheers!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending