The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by KitKat210
What subject is this in? I applied to Southampton too!

Maths or stats department, but for the MORSE course
Reply 141
Original post by username3507702
Yeah cuz if I aim too high and stuff doesn't happen I feel let down by myself bad :colondollar: but if it happens then it happens :biggrin:

I can relate 🙄 how about we just hope for an offer and we’ll see what happens can’t wait for September though
Original post by poppybeth
I’ve had offers from Exeter & Royal Holloway for English lit - has anyone had offers?

I've had offers from Exeter too and Nottingham, Cardiff and Sheffield for geography
Reply 143
Civil engineering MEng offers received from Sheffield, Cardiff, Loughborough (MEng and BEng), and invitation to interview at Leeds.
Whaaaaaat, who's had an offer from Durham? Eek! :eek3:
Stirling have started sending offers (got an offer for Law and an offer for Politics)
I've received all 5 of my offers for Law at Exeter, Sheffield, Surrey, City of London, and Brunel !!
I was sent an offer by UCLan the same day as my acknowledgement email lol
Original post by Rex Onocrotalus
Ahhh it's so good to find someone else doing Arabic!! I've applied to Cambridge, Durham, Manchester, and Edinburgh all for Spanish and Arabic. I actually have an interview at Manchester on Wednesday! It's so cool that you're doing such a variation of courses, how did you manage to write a PS incorporating all of those? :biggrin: We've got a Modern Languages 2018 Applicants Thread on here if you want to post on that, there's one or two of us doing Arabic (as it's such a niche course we get very excited when we find someone else wanting to study it :redface:)

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4810226#primary_content

I'll check it out! Wow, tell my how your interview at Manchester goes, I've applied now and can't wait to start hearing from unis. My personal statement was a nightmare! I basically just wrote it for Warwick and Southampton, with the thought that the others could take it or leave it. :-)
Original post by Nooglepop
I'll check it out! Wow, tell my how your interview at Manchester goes, I've applied now and can't wait to start hearing from unis. My personal statement was a nightmare! I basically just wrote it for Warwick and Southampton, with the thought that the others could take it or leave it. :-)

Yes I will do, I'm very nervous about it now haha. Ah I see, I'm sure the other unis will guess that you're applying to a large range of courses and look at your reference, predicted grades, etc. when making a decision. :smile:
Original post by Rex Onocrotalus
Yes I will do, I'm very nervous about it now haha. Ah I see, I'm sure the other unis will guess that you're applying to a large range of courses and look at your reference, predicted grades, etc. when making a decision. :smile:

Good luck with it, do you have a long way to travel? :-)
I’ve had offers from Bradford, Huddersfield and the University of Leeds. Waiting to hear from MMU & Leeds Beckett
Original post by Nooglepop
Good luck with it, do you have a long way to travel? :-)

No, not really - about an hour and a half on the train, which is helpful :smile:
Congratulations @Meltedmoments :congrats:

:banana2:

Emma P
Has anyone received an offer for Psychology from Bath or UCL?
Reply 155
Middlesex has started aswell!
Ive had offers from Hull, Northampton and Newcastle. Yet to hear from Northumbria and Worcester
Reply 157
Who actually has gotten a Durham offer?
Original post by Undec
Who actually has gotten a Durham offer?

take a look at the durham applicant thread... It seems to be mostly humanities - no natsci yet
Original post by bekahh_
Ive had offers from Hull, Northampton and Newcastle. Yet to hear from Northumbria and Worcester

Got a conditional from Northumbria!

Latest

Trending

Trending