Scroll to see replies

Reply 463
Original post by Future-Barista
Yeah 😄

Yay :^_^:
(edited 6 years ago)
*sends all the love to Michi*
Original post by Michiyo
Long story short, if SFE does not approve my application and sends me the confirmation letter by 15th December, I will be forced to withdraw from university and evicted :sad: Even if they do send me the letter, I might still be evicted. It is highly unlikely that they will do everything in time, so I am mentally preparing myself for that now... :ashamed:

🐱 (on app so can't send hugs- have a cat instead)
I assume you've spoken to student support and sf to see if there's anything they can do? x
Reply 466
Original post by laurawatt
:frown:
Isn't there some way to speed stuff along?
Poor Michi

No. SFE said it can take up to 6 weeks from the moment they get all the evidence to process and approve my application. They will get all the evidence on 15th. Even then, knowing SFE, they will ask for some virtually unheard of evidence and mess things up even more :facepalm:

I will keep calling them and asking them to hurry up, but I doubt they will care :sad:
Reply 467
*sends all the love to Michi*

:lovehug:

Original post by Kindred
🐱 (on app so can't send hugs- have a cat instead)
I assume you've spoken to student support and sf to see if there's anything they can do? x

:hugs:

I like cats :ahee:

I spoke with the financial office of my university and they just said I will be evicted and forced to withdraw because they cannot wait until January. Going to talk to funding later so they might speed up my SFE application or something for me.
Reply 468
Enough serious talk.
Reply 469
It is time to SPAM!!!! :woo:
Original post by Michiyo
No. SFE said it can take up to 6 weeks from the moment they get all the evidence to process and approve my application. They will get all the evidence on 15th. Even then, knowing SFE, they will ask for some virtually unheard of evidence and mess things up even more :facepalm:

I will keep calling them and asking them to hurry up, but I doubt they will care :sad:

:lovehug: :jumphug:
Reply 471
:jive:
Spam
Reply 473
:lovehug: :jumphug:

:lovie: :penguinhug: :cube:
Reply 474
Original post by Future-Barista
Spam

10/10 :yep:

Fun fact: My sister used to be a barista :coffee:
Spam spam spam
Reply 476
I wonder if we will get to 500 posts :teehee:
Reply 477
Chicken madras is surprisingly spicy :gasp:
Reply 478
Two more posts until page 25! :woo:
Original post by Michiyo
10/10 :yep:

Fun fact: My sister used to be a barista :coffee:

Honestly, I wouldn't mind being one considering you get to learn how to make different drinks, but it's still probably quite difficult

Latest