The Student Room Group

Who is the the smartest person on this forum in your imo?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Notnek
He is very maths smart and his resources are great. Shame about the comment on his homepage though...

I mean the comment isn't wrong....i hardly see many educational threads asking questions (although i make them whenever i need help with questions in maths :P)
Reply 41
Original post by Ismaeel Ali
I mean the comment isn't wrong....i hardly see many educational threads asking questions (although i make them whenever i need help with questions in maths :P)

I'm not sure what you mean. Have you looked in the Study Help section of TSR? There are questions and answers all the time.

The maths forum (where TeeEm spent most of his time) is particularly good for having a large group of very experienced helpers, some of whom are teachers/tutors and others are Oxbridge graduates.
(edited 6 years ago)
In your 'in my opinion'?
Reply 43
Original post by AprilFeather
In your 'in my opinion'?

Yes...
Original post by Notnek
I'm not sure what you mean. Have you looked in the Study Help section of TSR? There are questions and answers all the time.

The maths forum (where TeeEm spent most of his time) is particularly good for having a large group of very experienced helpers, some of whom are actual teachers/tutors.

I only really ever see the trending and most recent sections, but there are no denying the countless troll threads :P
Although yh i guess you are right, i do get replies on nearly all of my help threads.
Original post by Yaboi
I don't care about mental masturbation

just raw, uncircumcised academic (real) intelligence.

So you're essentially saying the ability to understand abstract & tough concepts and defend them while challenging others isn't real intelligence?

Implying intelligence is just knowing facts?
The difference between conceptual intelligence and just knowing facts is that the former category is made up of world leading scientists, politicians, economists... anyone important.
while the latter are just pub quiz players.

Also this thread is stupid. You are well aware intelligence isn't quantifiable in the way you're asking it to be, I think you are the only one masturbating here.
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 46
Original post by GovernmentEarner
So you're essentially saying the ability to understand abstract & tough concepts and defend them while challenging others isn't real intelligence?

Implying intelligence is just knowing facts?
The difference between conceptual intelligence and just knowing facts is that the former category is made up of world leading scientists, politicians, economists... anyone important.
while the latter are just pub quiz players.

Also this thread is stupid. You are well aware intelligence isn't quantifiable in the way you're asking it to be, I think you are the only one masterbating here.

Did not read a word
Original post by Yaboi
Did not read a word

But you're aware this thread is dumb, enjoy it tho, bye.
Reply 48
Original post by GovernmentEarner
But you're aware this thread is dumb, enjoy it tho, bye.

Me, obv.
Well I watch Rick and Morty so....
The creator of TSR because he's making some good money off everyone I'm guessing.

Quick Reply

Latest