The Student Room Group

Is anyone resisting Edexcel Geography A Level in 2018?

Hi everyone,

I took Edexcel geography and I got low As in AS but 2 Ds in A2 papers, which I thought went really well but unfortunately this was not the case. I want to resit in order to boost my grade for future prospects as I am at university already (Russel Group) but some grad scheme require As and Bs and I got a C in Geography. It would be amazing if anyone else was resisting especially for paper 2 which is the report and requires a lot of extensive research. It's the old specification which are now called legacy papers.

Scroll to see replies

Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:
I am resitting the old spec.
Both papers? Are you doing the report too?
Original post by TSR Jessica
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum
which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

Can you transfer it to that forum please?x
Original post by prospectivemath
I am resitting the old spec.

What questions did you answer last time?
I'm resitting the Unit 3 paper for A-Level geography this year. I've got the resources and the pre-release for it, but I'm struggling to find any resources to help me understand the pre-release like I had last year through my sixth form. Are you having this problem or have you found some?
Original post by aemily60
I'm resitting the Unit 3 paper for A-Level geography this year. I've got the resources and the pre-release for it, but I'm struggling to find any resources to help me understand the pre-release like I had last year through my sixth form. Are you having this problem or have you found some?

PM me. I'm re-doing unit 3 aswell. I've made some notes etc already. If you or anyone else wants to take a look and we can share notes I'm happy to do so!
Original post by frankabagnale
PM me. I'm re-doing unit 3 aswell. I've made some notes etc already. If you or anyone else wants to take a look and we can share notes I'm happy to do so!

Theresa group chat w other resitters if you want to be added ? I’ve done notes for biodiversity so far and just need to do energy then work on the pre-release
Original post by Theawesomejem
Theresa group chat w other resitters if you want to be added ? I’ve done notes for biodiversity so far and just need to do energy then work on the pre-release

Sounds great! What's a Theresa group chat though..?
Hi do you have the link to the pre release I've been searching for it canny seem to find it.frankabagnale
(edited 6 years ago)

Resitters sorry my phone autocorrects to the weirdest stuff nothing to do with Theresa may

Ohhh I meant THERE IS
Ohhh I meant THERE IS

On the student room? Invite me please
On the student room? Invite me please

it's on WhatsApp if you PM me your number I will add you

can you add me please, thanks
Original post by crystaltwins2
can you add me please, thanks

Pm me your number :smile:
Reply 17

Are you resitting the old specification or the new one cuz I'm looking for revision help and stuff with the new specification. If its the new one can you add me to the group chat too?
Original post by Ali18756
Are you resitting the old specification or the new one cuz I'm looking for revision help and stuff with the new specification. If its the new one can you add me to the group chat too?

Old one sorry!
Old one sorry!

hi i'm resitting the old one, unit 4 only. Would love a place to talk to others, thanks!

Quick Reply

Latest