The Student Room Group

Why am I horrible to my boyfriend

Why am I horrible to my boyfriend? We argue most weeks which leads to a 2/3 day argument, but he does everything for our family and me? He tries his best to please all of our needs and loves the family status but we have argued this week due to my fault and I had no right to fight for my relationship no more, but now I find myself questioning why I have no fight when I love him and my family more than anything
uhh wut , stop arguing with him then?
Seems like you're just an ass and you can't believe you got lucky to have a man like that so you try to belittle him and make him think bad of himself. He is only yours, so show it? Otherwise he will lose his patience with you and just leave, don't make that mistake luv'
(edited 6 years ago)
You tell us. Why are you horrible to your boyfriend?
You know what you are doing is wrong, now try and fix it and stop arguing. It might not be easy but you have to try and control yourself.
What are you starting fights about?
WHY are you?
Sounds like you're taking out your own frustrations and problems on him because you can't behave maturely, stop yourself in your tracks when you're about to snap and treat him with respect. Sounds like he could do better.
Reply 8
Original post by DrawTheLine
What are you starting fights about?

It can be anything from both parts he ya issues of past , n I don’t like speaking about what I’ve done with my exes when I’ve been with him two years, and then If he wants to go out with the lads but I don’t go out with the girls , he likes a bit of control which is ok because I’ve dealt with that and if I want to go out I want to go out with him now this argument was because I deleted a chat from a female friend and lied about it so I know that’s my fault , but I shown no remorse and let him leave but now I regret it

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending