The Student Room Group

Economics A-Level AQA Revision

So I have an end of chapter test and was wondering if anyone could provide me with any good resources for chapter 2?

Thanks a bunch!
Original post by badmathkid
So I have an end of chapter test and was wondering if anyone could provide me with any good resources for chapter 2?

Thanks a bunch!

https://www.economicshelp.org/economics-a-z/

Is a very good site.
Reply 2

Thank you so much!!!! They're so useful and detailed, I can't wait to use them for the rest of my exams!! Thank you!!
Thank you so much!!!! They're so useful and detailed, I can't wait to use them for the rest of my exams!! Thank you!!

Not sure if you are talking about the explanations or his books. His books seem pretty good. No idea how he compares with other economics books, but I would be buying his first. He has a very interesting book of just essays.
Reply 4
Original post by 999tigger
Not sure if you are talking about the explanations or his books. His books seem pretty good. No idea how he compares with other economics books, but I would be buying his first. He has a very interesting book of just essays.

I can't imagine his books being better because the explanations were so detailed and summarised which was what I needed. Do you happen to use the book by Ray Powell and James Powell? If you do, do you find them useful? I'm definitely going to buy your suggested books.
I can't imagine his books being better because the explanations were so detailed and summarised which was what I needed. Do you happen to use the book by Ray Powell and James Powell? If you do, do you find them useful? I'm definitely going to buy your suggested books.

Nope. I cant compare. the better and easier you get up to speed in one subject then the more time you have for the others. Save your Christmas money.
Reply 6
Original post by 999tigger
Nope. I cant compare. the better and easier you get up to speed in one subject then the more time you have for the others. Save your Christmas money.

Haha that is quite true. I might consider. Thank you!
Do you and everyone on the Economics course, study A Level Maths?
Reply 8
Original post by mattymoo432
Do you and everyone on the Economics course, study A Level Maths?

I do but I'm not 100% sure about everyone else. I think they may as it does involve a bit of Maths.

Quick Reply

Latest