The Student Room Group

Is my body unattractive?

no more replies lol.
(edited 6 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Stomach needs work, otherwise, the curves are in the right places. Would be a solid 8/10 body if that stomach was a bit flatter.
so peng man

noo, you don't need to lose weight b
Idk how old you are and I ain’t looking to catch charges, but yeah you look good.
Original post by Casisalive
Idk how old you are and I ain’t looking to catch charges, but yeah you look good.

Smoking hot...

And yeah I'm a guy!
Original post by lmaooome
so peng man

noo, you don't need to lose weight b

Original post by JDieMstr
Stomach needs work, otherwise, the curves are in the right places. Would be a solid 8/10 body if that stomach was a bit flatter.

lol you're right on the stomach thing, I'm just not sure what I kind of workout I could fit into my timetable that would actually help.
catfish
(edited 6 years ago)
Wow you are hot :wink:

Original post by justanotherchica
lol you're right on the stomach thing, I'm just not sure what I kind of workout I could fit into my timetable that would actually help.

Just try and eat the right foods and maybe do some situps. I would recommend doing planks in pyramid stucture. Start with a 1 minute plank, then 2 minutes, then 3 minutes, then come down to 2 minutes and lastly 1 minute. With the correct diet and exercise, you should see some changes in a couple of weeks. Maybe take pictures of your belly every week at a fixed time (i would say morning when u wake up) and compare then. It will allow you to see changes better and should give you some more confidence.
Original post by justanotherchica

I think a strict diet alone, for like 2-3 months, would be enough for you to get a flatter stomach. Running on the treadmill and/or doing abs workout will speed up the process doe.
your pretty, just do some stomach exercises and you figure will be 10/10, :smile:
You need to hit the gym asap, more rolls than Greggs
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by liquidconfidence

lol, not you again :angry:
My belly is 10x the size of that so u good
Lose the stomach and you've got a killer body.
you look great! Definitely not unattractive 😊 also its good to remember that people with flat stomachs are either lucky with their genetics, have dedicated their lives to looking good or are photoshopped. I'm the same height as you, currently 10 stone but it's a lot of muscle, I used to be 7.5 stone though (because I had an eating disorder 😯) and even then I still had a little pouch of fat on my stomach, it's super common for women apparently. I used to hate it but now I've just accepted that that's just how my body is, no amount of exercise or dieting changed that.
so yeah. loads of people don't have flat stomachs and thats completely fine, and you look amazing!
Looks good to me
Original post by liquidconfidence

Charming
Original post by Chaz254
Charming

:biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending