The Student Room Group

Really good day

I have been at college today helping out with a taster day today with my tutor and another one of my class mates. I know I don't have a girlfriend but I spent all day with my friend who is a girl which was nice and we were actually having a nice conversation.

Scroll to see replies

eyyyy great news buddy :smile:
That's really good.
Cool story bro.
Original post by Kevin Hodge
Cool story bro.

Why are you being really mean?
IS Dis @Shameful_Burrito ?? Lol jk
Good on you :smile:
Original post by Samthefootball1

Don’t see how that’s mean :s-smilie:
[video="youtube;h4UqMyldS7Q"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4UqMyldS7Q[/video]
Are you a football?
(edited 6 years ago)
your step brother is still better than you
u actually are

@Kevin Hodge is a bully he molests me in dms. report pls.
Well it seems as though I have been exposed. I may be on the verge of a ban :frown:
Original post by Laissez‒faire
your step brother is still better than you

Look Mate. I don't know why you are being mean. He is not better then me so don't you dare say that.
Look Mate. I don't know why you are being mean. He is not better then me so don't you dare say that.

hes always been better than you
I have been at college today helping out with a taster day today with my tutor and another one of my class mates. I know I don't have a girlfriend but I spent all day with my friend who is a girl which was nice and we were actually having a nice conversation.

cool. I walked down the road today. And I went in the toilet and excreted waste through my back passage. do you see me creating a thread about it though ?

aw
Original post by Laissez‒faire
hes always been better than you

No he has not. I don't know why your being so mean to me. Is there actually any need for it. Why can't you just be supportive. :frown:
Original post by Kevin Hodge
Well it seems as though I have been exposed. I may be on the verge of a ban :frown:

just come out as homosexual and you will be ok
I’ll be disowned by my parents.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending