He is trolling, don't worry about him.

Also good luck with the little one :smile:
Original post by Chaz254
He is trolling, don't worry about him.

Also good luck with the little one :smile:

Oh haha I got confused for a second xD Thankyou :smile:
Original post by liquidconfidence
Buy him crutches 0_o

Did you just assume the Hamster's gender?

:colonhash:

Spoiler

---------------
OP take him to the vet, noone can tell you here for definite, he might have hurt himself or fallen off his cage bars or something, rodents only have tiny bones so they can break easily :console:
Original post by Bulletzone

I view all animals as being male, so I always use male pronouns when referring to them. Sometimes people say 'oh no it's a she'! But I really can't envisage any animal as female.

So yes :biggrin:
Reading the comments on this thread, I notice that practically everyone assumed the hamsters gender.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by justaquestion90
:O the problem is that something is odd with both of his legs 0_o so I would have to buy him a mini wheelchair

Oh I know instead buy some wooden lolly sticks and get medical cello tape from the pharmacy, that way you can attach them to his legs to provide extra support until his walking improves
what does that mean?

I'm sorry it doesn't mean anything I was trying to make a joke but I'm not a funny person.
Original post by Bulletzone

He is a male hamster from almost 2 years old
Original post by CoolCavy
:colonhash:

Spoiler

---------------
OP take him to the vet, noone can tell you here for definite, he might have hurt himself or fallen off his cage bars or something, rodents only have tiny bones so they can break easily :console:

true! I saw him fall yesterday, he seemed fine but I am a little worried that he indeed got hurt. thanks!
I view all animals as being male, so I always use male pronouns when referring to them. Sometimes people say 'oh no it's a she'! But I really can't envisage any animal as female.

So yes :biggrin:
Reading the comments on this thread, I notice that practically everyone assumed the hamsters gender.

I mentioned his gender in the text :P but he is indeed a male
Oh I know instead buy some wooden lolly sticks and get medical cello tape from the pharmacy, that way you can attach them to his legs to provide extra support until his walking improves

thats actually quiet smart, but I'd like a vet to do that before I do something wrong :frown:
Original post by JamesGardiner96
I'm sorry it doesn't mean anything I was trying to make a joke but I'm not a funny person.

ooh its okay! I was just pretty serious about this so I didn't think anyone would make a joke xD I bet you got really funny jokes
ooh its okay! I was just pretty serious about this so I didn't think anyone would make a joke xD I bet you got really funny jokes

thank you so much for taking my idiocy light heatedly and appreciating that it was a joke :biggrin: hope your hamster gets better.
Original post by JamesGardiner96
thank you so much for taking my idiocy light heatedly and appreciating that it was a joke :biggrin: hope your hamster gets better.

Thankyou! I hope he will too :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest